Gojuuni- Reader feels the Thighs

Start from the beginning

"Is it ready yet?" Kugisaki asked.

"Shakke. Shakke." Inumaki nodded.

The hotpot was finally ready after a long wait. (M/N) gave everyone bowls and scooped the contents into each. He wanted to be helpful since he didn't do the cooking. Fushiguro didn't let him even step a foot near the kitchen with the memory of (M/N) accidentally dropping a knife and hurting himself on his mind. Once the bowls were given to everyone, (M/N) contently dug in, wondering why the atmosphere of being with his friends made him feel fuzzy inside. The food was absolutely delicious and (M/N) busied himself eating more, sitting next to Fushiguro and Kugisaki.

"These meatballs are great. Who made them?" Maki asked.

"Oh, I did." Fushiguro said.

"Bonito flakes." Inumaki fed Panda while (M/N) found it adorable.

"You can cook for yourself? Not really surprising actually." Maki remarked.

"No, Itadori taught me how to make these." Fushiguro commented.

While (M/N) tried to tell everyone he wasn't dead when the silence overtook the room, everyone thought he was just unable to cope with Itadori's death. He hummed as he pulled out his phone and took a picture before sending it to Itadori. When Itadori heard his phone vibrate and beep, he cheeked it and a small smile made way onto his face. He showed Gojo the picture and the other was proud that Fushiguro could cook. Itadori sneezed into his elbow before digging into his meatballs. He couldn't wait to get back.

Episode 14- Takada and Sushi

Todo was happily enjoying himself by watching Takada eat sushi and get drunk at Eishuu. He should bring (M/N) to enjoy. The others ignored him watching the television on the couch. (M/N) briefly looked at what Todo was up to but Neko dragged him away by pulling his pants, concerned by what he heard from Todo.

Episode 15- What's your type?

"Someone who's stronger than me, at the very least." Maki replied.

"Huh? What makes you think I'll answer?" Mai questioned back.

"I totally can't stand a UBSSD." Kugisaki replied.

That stood for ugly, broke, smelly, stingy and dead person.

"Do you know who Sebastian Stan is?" Momo asked, giggling to herself with a red hue.

"Oh gosh, how embarrassing!" Miwas blushed brightly.

"Oh uhm that girl with blue hair and bangs was nice! My type though right now is sexy gardeners. They have to be called (M/N) though. My type is (M/N)" Gojo replied beforr Iori heard.

"You disgust me." Iori replied.

"Can you blame me? He makes me laugh, he's cute and stoic but also relaxed. Dumb boy but he's got the spirit. He's got a wonderful body especially-!" Gojo slyly said.

"Stop." Iori yelled trying to slap him. She had to protect this poor person.

The person who they were talking about called (M/N) was too asked this question while he was gardening. However, Neko came out of the shadows and started hissing at the person who asked the question, threatening to grow. Leaving (M/N) unable to answer. Neko just wouldn't allow the precious information to be released so (M/N) went back to gardening. Inumaki was asked the question and his reply was a sushi ingredient but he meant to say flowers. While Nanami's reply was that he wanted someone rather rational and calm in most situations but said they didn't have to be smart.

(M/N) was definitely on his mind a lot.

[Juju Garden]

(M/N) was busying himself and buying food from a convenience shop because he forgot to buy food again. Neko was by his side and watching (M/N) buy things, helping him count how much it would be because quick maths in general wasn't (M/N)'s thing. Everything was fine and he paid for his stuff before starting to walk back but heard some hard crashing as he was passing an open area.

Someone collapsed. He felt bad since it must have been painful so he decided to put the person onto his lap and tend to the bleeding nose they had. Neko was happily holding a bag of tuna and catnip in his mouth. (M/N) used the Reversed Curse Technique to undo the bleeding nose and waited for them to wake up. They snuggled his thighs and kept feeling them before muttering the words thick and heavenly together. They seemed to be euphoric as they buried their head into his thighs.

Honestly, the person was absolutely flustered when they woke up by the shy face and apologies flying from their mouth but not moving from (M/N)'s thighs. The other didn't mind and let them take their time until they finally got up and thanked him again. They nervously asked for a hug, worried about rejection but they did get a hug, making them feel better about their possibly shitty day.

"T-Thank you again, I have to get going! I'm (Reader) by the way and I like you!"

The person ran off.

"How can you like someone you never met..? Neko do you know why they were asking to be choked with my thighs when they woke up? Was it because they woke up on my thighs?" (M/N) asked.

"Meow." Neko flicked his tail.

"I don't know either. Hope they're fine."

A/N: Oof-you didn't get choked by them thighs. Hope you liked it!  I've been also writing my other stories, the yandere one about  JJK in particular right now, I have to start updating the others again. Byee

 Byee