Chapter 7- It's on

Start from the beginning

"Oh he's with Harry at the roller coaster." I answered unenergetically.

"I thought you're coming with them?"

"I'm currently having a headache so I thought it would just make it worst." I told her, it wasn't exactly a lie cause my head was killing me.

"Oh, you ok? You want me to buy you medicine?" she said with a worried face.

"No, it's ok, thanks." I refused. She have been aiming the spot on the center since she played but she can't do it and I heard her groan in frustration and I laughed almost hysterically.

"Come here, I think I can help you with that." I said and held out my hand. She pouted but gave me the rings in het hands.

"Goodluck." she said. I breathed deep and aimed. I shoot all of the rings I was holding and we cheered as I got the prize. It was a huge unicorn stuff toy and it was so fluffy. I looked like Agnes from 'Despicable Me' in that moment, I hugged it so tight.

"That is so cute!" Ally said with a puppy face, she almost wanted to cry.

"Oh, it's yours." I said in realization that it wasn't actually mine. I handed it to her but she shook her head.

"What? No, you earned it." she said, still refusing but I shoved it on her.

"Come on, Ally that was your money anyway, I can just play again." I convinced and this time, she couldn't refuse anymore.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I nodded. I hand it over her and I chuckled when she hugged me with the unicorn in between us. "Thanks, Lo." she sweetly said.

Camila's POV

Harry and I just stepped out of the roller coaster and that was such a rush that my heart was still pounding heavily. We looked for the girls and I saw from few steps away, Lauren was giving Ally a huge unicorn stuff toy and the smaller girl hugged her. I stopped walking and I was just watching them and I felt something in my stomach. There was a little voice in my head saying 'that should be me'. I looked down and told to myself I shouldn't be thinking that kind of things. Lauren's just my friend and this kind of jealousy does not happen to friends.

Harry walked up to them and greeted. "Hey girls!"

"Oh hi, you're here, where are Dinah and Mani?" Ally asked.

"We don't know." The two looked around while Lauren and I was just staring at each other.

"Hi Lo." I greeted.

"Hi Camz." I held her hand. That's the safest thing I can do for now. Friends hold hands right? Nobody would suspect that I like her. "Hey do you wanna leave them for awhile?" asked Lauren.

"I think that's a good idea."I replied. We snuck out trying hard that the others would not notice. "Where are we gonna go?" I asked her.

"I don't know, let's just walk around." she saidn We walked out of the carnival until we reached the beach.

"Wow." she breathed.

"Wooh! It's the freakin' beach!" I exclaimed in excitement and let go of her hand for the first time since we decided to leave. I filled my lungs with the fresh air. We took off our sandals and walked near the water. "I always loved the beach." I said while letting the breeze fill my lungs.

"Me too, everything here is relaxing like," she said. "you could forget everything that's in your head and just hear the sound of the waves, that alone can give you the peace of mind."