I informed Cirrus that I needed to go home too.

I drive as fast as I could to our house. I saw my husband and son still bickering with each other.

"Babe, inside the room, please. Do not go out." I ordered Cole.

"Let them handle it. Just have snacks with me here." Everyone is already high alerted but my husband here is talking about snacks.

I searched for my most precious box in our shared closet.

"Babe, why do you need that? Do not go out too. Who is it exactly?" I took my favorite daggers out of the box.

"I don't know. Mom didn't reply yet so we can't track the owner. I am going to check it by myself." He grabbed my arm.

"Don't you dare go out," Cole warned me angrily.

"This is my job, babe."

"But you are my wife too."

"Yep, that's why I need to do this. As I always say, my mission is to protect you with all my life... No... to protect our family. Just trust me, sir!"
I tried to lighten the mood.

"You need to come back here safely. THAT'S AN ORDER."

I smiled.

Nostalgic.

"Yes, sir."

I remember when he always says that statement to me when we were younger.

"Don't get sick. That's an order."
"Don't cry. That's an order."
"Be safe always. That's an order."

Everything was all for my sake even before.

We both love each other since we were kids.

"I will be safe, sir Cole." I kissed him.

"Stay here, Sir Cade." I looked at my little boss.

Time for my duty. I immediately went out of the house.

"Jin, I am going to stop the van."

"I'll drive. Hop in." They said this van keeps wandering the area.

We honked loudly to stop the van in front of us.

Fuck they really won't stop.

I have no choice. I opened the window and throw my dagger straight to the wheel.

Bang.

You really need to stop right now. I need that dagger back.

Finally, the van stopped. No one is coming out of the vehicle.

I was holding one of my blades prepared for the worst case that might happen.

"Open the door."

He slowly opened it just in time when I heard my mom connected through my radio.

"Kai, the car is owned by...."

"Paris?" Even before mom said it, Paris is already waving in front of me.

"Hi, Kai. Glad you are here." She said.

"What the hell you are doing? The Elites are on high alert because of you." She is such a pain in the ass.

"Well, I can't find your house. The pin is pointing to that small house in the corner. I won't believe Cole will live there so I am trying to find the grandest one."

"Well, that is really our house. I chose it. Now, let's go."

"Elites team C and D, go back to your original position. Zero threats. Open the roads now." I announced through my radio.