ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ x ᴏʀ x ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ

ꕥ

As the white-haired boy led them towards the registration table, eyes as mystical as the sun; that when the light catches them perfectly, they reflect a perfect shade of yellow, and eyes that were as deep as ocean, as dreamy as a starry night, as beautiful and as serene as a morning dew, connected as Killua turned towards his friends and he slowly felt his face begin to burn before he ripped his gaze from her own.

The snowy-haired boy had succinctly explained what the Heavens Arena was and it seemed that everyone wasn't as strong as they looked. But to the three friends, it was clear who they would and wouldn't be able to beat.

'Most of the people here are just fighting for the money, they aren't that strong',Killua explained, gesturing towards the men that sat on the benches and were waiting for their numbers to be called.

The three of them made it up to the counter and they filled out forms that needed to be filled out, writing down information about herself that needed to be written.

Her full name, birthday and some more information about herself.

After a few minutes, the three finally filled out their application forms and gave them to the receptionist.

Killua was number 2054, Gon was number 2055 and Valentine was number 2056.

Heading the direction the lady had directed them towards, they finally arrived at the arena floor and the stands were crowded with a sea of people.

Most bunched together and others sitting alone.

Sitting up near the top, the three friends sat away from everyone else and observed the fights; everyone was cheering quite loudly.

'This place hasn't changed one bit',Killua stated, sitting down.

Sitting down beside him, Valentine looked up at Gon as he sat beside her and thus, she was in the middle of the two.

And of course, they were a few inches taller than her and it made the girl inwardly pout.

'You've been here before?',Gon questioned, leaning forward to look at Killua.

Turning towards his friends, Killua looked between them as Valentine turned towards him and tilted her head in curiosity.

'When I was around six years old, my dad left me here with no money and told me to make it to the 200th floor',Killua explained, his icy eyes looking between the two,'Took me two whole years'