𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 - 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢

Start from the beginning

"We're doing great." Madelyn said as the pair looked at Daryl who was eating an apple.

"Did you get a job yet?" Glenn asked.

"Yeah, D and I are Alexandria's recruiters. Pretty exciting. We're starting today." Madelyn explained. "What about you? What did you get?"

"Oh, I'm a supply runner. I'm still good at getting in and out of places." Glenn said. "Glad I didn't get anything boring. Anyways, I should get going. See you around."

"Bye." Madelyn said before Glenn left. "D, ready to go?"

"Yeah, come on." Daryl said. The couple both grabbed their stuff and left their house. They met Aaron on the street before getting into their vehicles and leaving Alexandria.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

When the three got to the woods, they found bodies cut up into different pieces. They had found a light which suggested it had to be from a person and they followed it, only to find body parts. "Whoever did this took what was left with them." Daryl said. "This just happened."

"What kind of sick person would do this?" Madelyn asked Aaron as Daryl moved forward.

"I don't even know what to think." Aaron shrugged before they followed Daryl. As they looked around a little more, they saw a body tied up to a tree. It was a woman.

"Oh my god." Madelyn gasped. The woman had blood all over her and her guts were spilling out.

"She's tied up and they fed on her. Tore her apart." Aaron said. "This just happened?"

"Yeah." Daryl nodded.

"How the hell did this happen?" Aaron gasped as Daryl lifted up the head of the woman as he and Madelyn saw the letter 'W' carved on her forehead. The woman then opened her eyes. She was a walker but Daryl quickly killed her.

The group walked away but Madelyn couldn't help but wonder what 'W' meant. Daryl and Aaron clearly didn't think much of it so they decided to keep moving to see what else they could find.

"Some came through here a while ago." Daryl said as they walked through the woods.

"If we see them, we hang back." Aaron said. "Set up the mike, watch and listen."

"Like you did to us, right?" Madelyn asked with a smirk, making Aaron look away.

"I had to know if you were good people. You are." Aaron said.

"For how long though?" Daryl asked.

"Till we know." Aaron said. "We have to know."

"Have you ever sent people away before?" Madelyn asked as they crossed a little stream.

"Yeah." Aaron said.

"What happened?" Daryl asked.

"It was early on." Aaron said. "It was three people. Two men and a woman. Davidson was their leader. Smart as hell, strong. I thought they'd work out. They didn't. I brought them in and I had to see them out. So me, Aiden, and Nicholas, we drove them out far, gave them a day's worth of food and water and left them."

"They just went....like that?" Madelyn asked.

"We had their guns. We had all the guns." Aaron said. "I can't make that kind of mistake again."

"And you won't." Madelyn said.

"Maddie and I got this." Daryl said. The three carried on walking until they made it to an old factory where food used to be produced. There were walkers in the courtyard but the group were luckily behind a steel fence.