8

Henry kept looking down as he followed Chief down a hallway.

"From now on you're always to stay by my side unless I tell you other wise" commanded Chief and turned to him when they arrived to a door at the end of the hallway. "Understood"

Henry nodded, but refused to look up at him.

"Good" said Chief and opened the door.

They walked in the room which was a large office.

To the right from the door was a large leather couch with a giant tv screen on the wall and to the left was a large shelf filled with books and documents. Right ahead of the door was a big office table and the whole wall behind was of glass giving the view of the whole city from the top.

'We're in a high skyscraper in the city' noted Henry.

"Here, take this" said Chief making Henry turn to him.

Chief held a clothes bad with a suit inside to him.

"Go into the room to the right and put that on" he said.

Henry took the bag and looked at it for a second.

He then looked at Chief who gave him a stern look until Henry walked over to the room.

While Henry was in the room changing, Chief went and sat down on his office chair.

He looked through a document and looked at the pictures inside.

The pictures were of the outside of a museum and the Romanian Ruby.

Chief then turned as he heard Henry walk out the room.

"The suit fits perfectly I see" said Chief when seeing him.

Henry didn't say anything, just looked down.

He was now wearing a dark navy blazer and pants with a white shirt under the blazer and a cyan colored tie.

Chief then waved Henry over and showed the picture of the Romanian Ruby.

"I take it that you know this ruby" said Chief where Henry nodded. "Ah, so you know that it belonged to the Toppats before also"

Henry nodded again knowing where this was going.

"First thing I want you to do today is to get this ruby for me" grinned Chief. "I'll send some members to take you to the museum where it is kept"

A small machine on the desk then turned on with static making Chief press a red button on it.

"We're ready to go, boss" someone said.

"Good, someone come to the office and guide our new member down" said Chief.

"Right away" answered the person and the machine turned quiet.

"Oh, and before I forget" said Chief and shuffled around in the desk drawers. "Here it is!"

He held the item up and Henry took a step back.

"You are to have this on" grinned Chief at him holding a metal collar. "Just for safe keeping"

Henry took another step back, but froze when Chief pointed his gun at him.

"Another step and I won't hesitate" glared Chief.

Henry glared at him as Chief walked towards him.

"And don't even think 'Oh, he won't shoot me. He needs me!'" grinned Chief. "I would never kill you, but I won't hesitate to shoot you"

Henry glared at him, but gave out a sigh in defeat.

'It won't help at all for any of us if I get shot' thought Henry and looked to the side. 'It may even endanger Ellie and Charles..."