We carried our conversations til the sky changed its color. Matt was a great guy. He's a good listener, he knows when to give responds and when to use jokes. He was nice. And the chicken waffle turned out to be not so bad. It was grand.

"I had fun today, we should do that again." i smiled at him. We were in front of my door, exchanging our goodbyes.

"Of course, you're a great friend, Kate." he replied my smile. I hugged him, taking his scent for the last time. And went back to my apartment.

I sat down on the sofa, not bothering to put off my shoes. It was 7:30, Skins gonna be on in a few minutes. I turned on my TV and grab a few snacks.

I pull out my phone from the charger, and there were 3 missed calls and a text from Niall.

I went straight to my voicemail, and bingo, there was one from Niall. I clicked it and his voice was on the other line.

"Hi Kate..." he trailed, "Um, i'm sorry i couldn't pick you up and uh, i tried to.. but you didn't answer the door, you must have been sleeping.." he said, "Texted you the address, hoping you're coming. Bye."

God Lord i completely forgot about the gig! Stupid stupid stupid.

I rushed out from my apartment and called a taxi, hoping that i would get there before the show ends.

"I don't mind if you speed up the pace." i said to the taxi driver.

When i got there, lots of people were in the front, singing along to some lyrics. Thank God i made it.

"We are plus, thanks for having us."

No shit, i was late. Harry blew some kisses, while Louis and Niall were playing as they ended their performance. The lights effect were simillar to the drums' beat. And when it was done, the crowd clapped and screamed. Wow, they got quite a fandom.

Niall put the guitar down and started to join the crowd- took pictures and signatures. I can barely saw them, there are lots of girls were asking for their autograph. So, i would wait until it wasn't that crowded.

I almost didn't realize that Louis started to sit beside me.

"Kate!" he pulled me for a side hug. "Good show, right? How was my drumming skill?"

"Um, It's good.. have you-"

"Alright! I'll buy you a drink, cause you're being nice." Louis then raised his hand and later, the bartender gave me a drink.

"Enjoy, gotta go." he said.

I held the drink Louis gave me, i need to find Niall first. The place wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. It wasn't that easy to find a decent blonde guy. But suddenly, his laugh was in the free air, and i immidiately followed the voice. I found him sitting with two girls, and i felt a huge twist on my stomach. His right hand was around the brunette one while the other one was holding a beer. He whispered something to the brunette and laugh some more.

Before i could spun away, Niall's eyes met mine and i suddenly didn't know how to move my body. His lips quirking into a smile.
He got up from his seat, leaving those girls without a word. And started making his way here. I did what i could do, i drank and i ran out. I had no idea why am i doing this. I managed myself to get out from the bar and catched some fresh air. The taste of the alcohol lingered in my throat, making me want some more. No, Kate, go home. But the thought of Niall, having his hand around that girl, kind of.... i don't know. He never put his arm around me.

"There you are." a voice said, and of course it was Niall.

"Here i am." i grinned. And out of the sudden, a silence came upon us. All i heard was the pounding music inside and the sound of the city.

"I'm sorry." i broke the silence.

He knitted his eyebrows, "What for?"

Right now, i would like to just spend the night with him in the apartment, not the bar. I would tell him everything, cause i had a feeling that he didn't know i came when he was finishing his last song. But then again, i can't just ask him to come home, leave all his mates after they did a great show.

"You know, i interrupted your- um- You were having... a great time back there." i said. My mind wandered back to that brunette girl, shit. "Sorry."

He was still confused, still thinking what i meant. "I was about to go home." i said, again, biting my lip.

"Don't do that." he said, almost whispering. "Don't bite your lip."
Deep down, i knew that he knows- i only do that when i'm nervous. I'm screwed.

"Sorry." i muttered.

He shaked his head lightly, "Why are you saying sorry so many times?"

I pursed my lips. "I apologize." i said, which earn a cheeky smile on Niall's face.

"Come back inside, i'll buy you a drink." he put his hands on his jeans' pockets. "Pretty cold out here."

"I-It is cold, yeah, wow weather." I stuttered. But i managed to continue. "And i would love to but... I just want to go home. It's been a long day, and i'm having a bit of a headache from that drink Louis gave me." i explained. "Not a big fan of vodka."

He was quiet for a while, looked to the ground and nodded mutiple times. "Okay."

"Okay." i sighed and smiled at him. "I'll see you soon?"

He nodded, returning back a small smile. "Yeah." He finally looked into my eyes for a second, and spun around. Leaving me there alone in the cold night.

A/N

god niall youre an asshole y u left her without saying the words back u pr1ck,,!,,!!

update updatE yall!!! just need to distract myself from this melissa and niall thingy ha

from now on i stan greg!!

jk but vote please