Chapter I

The mob bank, and acquiring custom clothes.

Driving in a stolen car, we drove down the street to pick up the Joker. He was waiting for us, turned away from the vehicle to conceal his identity.

I sat in the backseat as Grumpy and Chuckles bickered in the front. As soon as we picked him up, we started the heist.

Joker was in charge of the hostages. I stayed with him as Grumpy interrogated the clerk's. As he set the grenades in the hostages hands, I walked through the isle with him.

The sound of a gunshot and glass breaking filled our ears, along with Chuckles hitting the ground. Joker and I ducked as Ewan took another shot at us, yelling that we were dead.

I watched as Joker tricked Grumpy. I kept an eye on the hostages, who seemed to be sweating and shaking, holding onto the grenades.

Ewan fell to the ground and the money bags were brought out to us. I heard a gun cock behind me. I looked back and Grumpy had a gun pointed at both Joker and I.

"I'm guessing the Joker told one of you to take me out as soon as the job was done." I looked to my watch and nodded at Joker.

"No, no, no. We're the ones who kill the bus driver." I backed into the isle where the hostages were, and Joker moved to the side as the bus came crashing in.

He shot the driver and as I loaded up the money, he couldn't resist but to make a scene with Ewan, and the finishing touch was, what I would assume, Scarecrows gas in a grenade in Ewan's mouth. He took the shotgun and locked the door as I started the bus and drove off on time.

"The mob is going to be after you for sure now." I looked at him in the mirror as I drove with the other school busses.

"All as planned my love. We will show them that a good criminal doesn't need money to run Gotham, all you need are a few well placed sources, and a couple of bullets. The new DA, Harvey Dent, he seems like a shiny new toy. But before anything else, new suits with our mob funds." He stared out the window, watching the buildings go by.

A short chapter to start off the book, I just wanted to get this out quickly, the next chapter will have much more action. thank you all for being so patient.