Chapter Sixteen; If We're Going to Do This (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

He reached out, resting his hand on my stomach. I shivered at his cold touch but found myself instantly leaning into it. I dragged my eyes up to his but noticed that they were stuck on my body. All of the confidence that I been trying to build up before was suddenly thrown out of the window and I suddenly wanted nothing more than to just cover myself up as insecure thoughts began to run through my head.

Not only am I a tall guy, but I'm pretty muscular too. It's obvious, any way that you look at it that I'm a man. As his hand ran over my muscles, his other hand squeezed at my hip. My face felt like it was on fire and I was seconds away from ripping the curtains shut, grabbing a blanket, and insisting that if we were going to do anything at all, it would be with him handcuffed to the bed, blindfolded, and under the covers. You know, for extra security. Just to make sure that he couldn't see a thing. I was about to climb off of him when he whistled lowly. My head snapped up and I was met with a smirk.

"Geez, Liam, you're making me feel pretty insecure over here," He breathed, bringing his hand up to stop at my pecs. I was taken aback as I noticed a faint, pink blush on his cheeks. "What are you, some kind of Adonis? What's your secret?"

My heart swelled in my chest at that and I found a small smile tugging at my lips. Without thinking twice, I pressed my lips to his. Eagerly, he pushed up against me and I could feel him grinning against my lips. He moved his lips in sync with mine, almost like it was second nature. His hands began to wonder my body, making their way to the small of my back, and he pulled our bodies tightly together. I found myself melting against him once more as he began to take charge again. A soft moan escaped my lips as he gave me the friction that I had been craving, grinding our hips together.

I practically whimpered when one of his hands slid down to grab my ass. I wanted him to play with me there so bad that the second he even grabbed it; I nearly came in my pants. But as much as I wanted him to touch me, there was also another voice, deep in the back of my head, telling me that I needed to rock his world. I can't let him take the lead. I don't want him to get turned off.

Hesitantly, I trailed my hand down to his jeans, cupping his crotch and rubbing. I quickly unzipped his pants, massaging at his clothed cock. He moaned against my lips, his nails biting into my hips. Pulling away from his lips, I kissed down his jaw, to his neck, and made my way down his chest, until I got down to the waistband of his pants.

With shaking hands, I pushed his pants down, my face lighting up like a Christmas tree as his dick sprang up. I had felt it rubbing up against me through his pants but, again, just like the rest of him, I was surprised at how big and how hard he was. I glanced up at West, only to be met with a smirk. His kaleidoscope eyes glittered at me. Giving myself a quick pep-talk in my head, I drew in a deep breath and gripped his base tightly, taking him into my mouth.

I closed my lips tightly, bobbing my head up and down. West's head fell backwards, resting against the wall, and he moaned, making my stomach flip excitedly. I tried not to be in my head too much and tried to focus on things that would make him feel good. I pumped him in time with my sucking, swirling my tongue around the head. His head lolled forward, and he reached down, gently tangling his fingers into my hair. 

"That's it, baby, don't stop," He breathed, and I couldn't resist sneaking a peak up at him. There he was, mouth parted, eyes clouded over with lust... looking down at me like nothing else in the world existed. My stomach flipped. I tried not to think about what was happening too much and just focus on making him feel good, simply because when I remember that I'm doing this to West, my brain seems to short circuit.

He tugged at my hair, giving me a light push to go deeper, which I happily did. He was obviously trying not to force me down so much and that only made me want to do more. I took him in, as far as I could, and I was rewarded with a low rumble from his chest. My nails bit crescents into his thighs as my excitement seemed to get the better of me. His hand fell from my hair to my shoulders and he gripped me tightly as deep, wanton moans poured from his mouth.