At first no one had noticed the omegas appearance, too engrossed in their intense game of Go Fish.

"Um" the omega started and suddenly the card game was abandoned and all eyes were him.

"Mido! You're awake!" Kirishima cheered, smiling brightly at the greenette which only served to subconsciously relax the omega.

At the small beckonings of the bi-colored alpha, Midoriya hesitantly crawled fully out of his nest and cabinet.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Todoroki questioned.

"N-No. I'm okay" Midoriya started, "But, what happened to Shinso? Is he okay?" He asked, his tone seeping with concern.

"He's fine, just sleeping," Bakugo responded.

"What? But why? It's the afternoon isn't it?" The omega whispered, not wanting to wake the alpha.

"He has insomnia," Todoroki answered.

"Yeah. Because of that he'll just crash at random times and we try not to wake him. We wish he could get more sleep, but it's not that easy so we just try to make him as comfy as we can when he does sleep" Kirishima explained.

Midoriya just nodded at the information. That was actually really sweet of them!

How come they're all so thoughtful? You would think that having nothing but alphas in a pack would be a huge strain on their instincts but there's none of that here.

"How often does this tend to happen?" The omega asked them, crawling over to sit a bit closer to their circle.

"At least once every other week. The idiot has a habit of trying to stay awake as long as he can throughout the day" Bakugo said with an air of irritation before demanding, "now come on! You never answered me half-n-half, do you have any fives or not?"

Todoroki raised an eyebrow at the impatient blond.

"Go Fish"

Bakugo scowled as he just barely stopped himself from blowing up, how dare that bastard not give him any fives!

Midoriya watched with a small smile as their game continued.

Bakugo played so intensely for a children's game, it was a little hard not to laugh at times.

Even though he paid attention to their game, he couldn't help but sneak glances at the sleeping alpha every couple minutes.

Apparently the omega wasn't being as sly as he thought he was because the next time he looked over he awkwardly met the gaze of the ravenette Shinso was sleeping on.

Kirishima didn't appear to be annoyed however, in fact, it looked as though he could've been smirking ever so slightly.

"He's very cuddly, you know" Kirishima pointed out to the greenette, "almost like a cat. He'll probably latch onto you if you want to cuddle him back"

Midoriya was a bit surprised at the suggestion. He couldn't deny not wanting to cuddle with the alpha, but was that really an okay thing to do?

Did the alpha want to cuddle with him? Would he rather cuddle with one of his pack alphas? Should Izuku let himself into a vulnerability like that? Would it be unwise for him?

Unfortunately the omegas internal questions came to an unanswered halt as Kirishima lifted the sleeping alpha off his lap and over to Midoriya's.

At first he couldn't do much of anything else other than freeze. What did he do now?

Apparently he didn't have to do much because Kirishima was right, Shinso did latch right onto the greenette.

Almost immediately, Shinso wrapped his arms around Midoriya's waist and buried his face into the omegas lower stomach.