𝑀𝑦 𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙. ²⁹

[Tadashi]

[Tadashi]

I woke up, opening my eyes and seeing a peaceful Aneka sleep across from me. She looks like an angel. My angel. She's so pretty.

Can you believe that, mom? I'm in love.

I moved a strand of hair out of her out of face as I watched her sleep. She groaned and turned over.

I should get breakfast ready for her before she wakes up.

I kissed her forehead then got out of bed, leaving the room and going downstairs to the kitchen.

What can I make?

I took a pan out, putting it on the stove but before I could do anything else, there was noise being made upstairs.

"Tadashi! Mommy needs your help!" I heard her voice and my eyes widen.

"M-Mom?" I questioned and jogged over to the stairs, going up to one of the bedrooms and saw her straddling a man in the bed.

He was cut open and dead while she was sitting on top of him, half naked and covered in blood.

"Not again! Mom, I told you to do that in the basement so there wouldn't have to be some much to clean. Can you not get that through your head?" I shouted and she dropped the knife, bringing her hands up to her head and starting to hit herself.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Tadashi! I'm so sorry!" She yelled then started crying.

"Tadashi?" Aneka called my name and I looked at her.

"Everything okay?" She asked and I looked around.

"Uh, yeah, no, everythings fine. I just..." I looked around again then just shook it off once more before leaving the room and going back downstairs.

When I passed by the living room, something on the tv caught my attention. When was the tv on?

"A serial killer who says he was doing God's work was reported by a woman-"

Aneka? Did you tell? You couldn't have, could you? No, I told you I loved you. You wouldn't.

"...The polices arrested at Tadashi Hasan's house to only find him in bed with a corpse of a woman named Aneka Kimura, who he invited into his home before kidnapping her and making her witness the death of Des Emanuel, Dennis Vin, West Brownsville, and her own husband, Adam Kimura. There were other multiple killings that were done by Mr, Hasan has confessed to doing but wouldn't list or tell who they could be or where their remains could be at. The only bodies found in his home were Aneka Kimura and her husband, Adam Kimura."

No-No, I don't do...

"Tadashi?" I turned my head and saw my mom standing there.

"Look at what you did to me. You fucked me up! I'm going to hell because of you. I'll burn for all eternity." I cried and she stood there with a blank expression.

"Do you hear me!? It's your fault I'm like this!" I yelled, walking up to her and grabbing her shoulders, shaking her a bit.

"Can't you get it though your goddamn fucking head that this is your fault! You put all that bullshit in my head when I was 13. I was only 13, mom!" I yelled and now my hands were around her throat.

Her lips curled into a smile as she brings her hands up, gripping onto my wrist as I start to grip at her throat.

"Why did you do this to me! Why did you make me like this! If we just planned something else than killing him, maybe we wouldn't be this fucked up. I wouldn't be so fucked up. I could've had a job by now, a girlfriend, a wife, a family! But you fucked me up and made me believe that God needed me to take out sinners. I'm a...sinner...because of you. I'm a bad sinner." I cried as I now tightened my grip around her throat more.

She smiled widely, looking into my eyes with her bright lines that seemed as if they were so full of life.

"We're the same, my angel." She says and more tears fell down my face.

"No, we're not!" I yelled as I squeezed, tears racing down my face and then...

"Tadashi-" I heard her voice wheeze out.

"An-...An-Aneka...Aneka...Ane-..ka..." I let go and her body collapsed onto the ground.

" I let go and her body collapsed onto the ground