𝑀𝑦 𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙. ²⁵

[Aneka]

[Aneka]

I closed my eyes, turning my head and pulled the trigger.

"Didn't even check the chamber, my silly little angel." He says while turning around, grabbing the gun and tossing it onto the table.

"Wha-"

Suddenly, the knife in my thigh was pulled out, causing more blood to rush out and pool onto the floor. I yelped at the action and immediately put pressure on it. There was more tears running down my cheeks.

"Sorry, need to borrow the knife real quick." He says.

Tadashi pushed Adam down to the ground, pinning his arms down and putting his knees on them so he wouldn't move. He grabbed his jaw, making him open his mouth and grabbed his tongue. Adam started yelling while tears were reaching to the brim of his eyes, ready to fall. Tadashi brought the knife up to Adam's mouth, angling it at his tongue.

"You ever had a tongue piercing or any piercings before?" Tadashi asked and Adam shook his head side to side. Tadashi still held onto his tongue and tears finally fell from his eyes.

"Well, this is going to be kinda like a piercing except, you won't have a tongue." He grinned then started cutting at his tongue, making him scream.

I took that as an opportunity to escape while Tadashi is distracted by cutting Adam's tongue.

So, I started climbing up the stairs, making it to the door. Now I just need to try and get up and out of here. I grabbed onto the doorknob, trying to get up onto my feet. Once I was up, I went to limp my way to the front door.

Almost there...almost there...almost...th-

"Not so fast!" He kicked the back of my leg, making me fall onto my knees and he grabbed my hair, dragging me back to the basement and down the stairs.

"For that, you're getting your turn on your husband."

What? My turn?

Tadashi pushed me in front of Adam, giving me a knife and taping it in my hand.

"Get your turn." He says, grabbing my shirt and dragging me even closer to Adam.

"Drive it thought...here." he directs and I turned my head the other way as Tadashi controlled my movements. He went behind me and drives the knife that was tapped in my hands, down into Adam's stomach. He screamed and then coughed put blood.

He's still alive. He's not dead. I didn't stab my husband. He made me. He did it. How is he not dead from when Tadashi cut his tongue out?

I felt tears fall down my cheeks as I sniffled.

"You wanted this, Aneka. You needed this more than anyone else. He hurt you! You were nothing but a good wife to him! You were nothing but good to him!" He lift my tapped wrist up, making me stab him on repeat as I yelled out for him to stop.

His words kept repeating in my brain. He was right.

I was nothing but good to him. I want nothing but good to him. I was nothing but good to him. I was nothing but good to him.

...I was nothing but a good person to him....a good wife..

I cried as I watched Adam's jaw clinch tightly, causing his teeth to make cracking sounds and there was blood along with peices of his teeth falling out of his mouth, eyes shut as tears stream down his cheeks.

"Damn, Adam! You are still alive! You're taking this so well, like a champ!" He twisted my wrist, making the knife twist in his gut.

"Pweff!" He let out. His mouth was messed up and you couldn't even understand a word he says.

"Give me one good reason why I should let your sorry ass live?" Tadashi asked and it was quiet for a second until Adam spits blood out, landing on himself. Tadashi waited for a response until he hit his head.

"I'm such an idiot! I forgot that I cut your tongue out for a second there. You even broke your own damn teeth in the process of getting stabbed by your own wife!" He let out a laugh.

"You made me do it!" I yelled out while crying.

He made me do it. I was nothing but a good wife to him.