𝑀𝑦 𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙. ²²

[Tadashi]

[Tadashi]

...I just turned 16..

My mom and I had enough of his bullshit. I'm so done with him abusing her. He's starting to hit me sometimes. I'm not his and I won't be like him.

"Tadashi! Get me another can of beer." He shouted at me as my mom and I sat at the table with blank stares.

"Tadashi!" He threw a can at my head, getting my attention now as if he deserves it.

"I said get me another can, boy!" I rolled my eyes as I got up from my chair, going over to the fridge and getting another beer for him.

I'll never call him dad. He doesn't deserve to be called that. He's nothing to me.

I walked over to him, tossing the cold beer on his exposed stomach. He sat up and hissed at how cold it felt against his skin.

"Little shit!" He says while grabbing the beer and opening it.

"I'm not little anymore, old man." I told and walked upstairs to my room, shutting the door. I heard him yell at me for slamming the door but I ignored it.

I walked over to my closet, opening it and sitting inside. I use to have sitting in here but now it just became a comfort spot for me.

My mom walked into my room, repeating something to herself.

"He has to go. He's a sinner. He has to go. He's a sinner. He has to go." She kept saying as I peaked though my closet doors.

She looked my way and I felt my heart beat speed up. It's like she was staring into the pits of my soul.

"Mom? You okay?" I asked from the closet, not getting out.