"Fine."

I started collecting my things as we started walking toward the other boys. Midoriya hasn't said a word since he figured out it was me, he was either didn't care or was too ashamed to say a thing.

"Okay so there's Me, Midoriya, Bakugo, Denki, Shoto, and Eri, the names should match their faces so don't worry about memorizing them. Don't argue or curse around Eri she's 6 and doesn't like loud noises. Oh, and do you happen to know how to skate?" Kiri asked.

"She does-"

"I don't need you to answer for me shit face," I said cutting off Midoriya.

"I was answering his ques-"

"I don't care. God, I'm completely capable of answering myself."

"See this? Don't do this in front of Eri." Kirishima explained.

I sucked my teeth as we finally reached the skatepark. It was at the back of the park and didn't have as much graffiti as I expected. Kirishima was right their names do match their faces.

The pretty one was Shoto, the one with the yellowish blonde hair was Denki, the blonde one who was paying little to no attention to me was Bakugo and I'm guessing the child he was holding was Eri.

I waved and they all waved back except Bakugo.

"Come on Katsuki lighten up!" Kirishima said throwing his arm around Bakugos shoulder.

"So what tricks do you know?" Denki said.

Denki handed me his board and so did Midoriya. I took Denkis and thanked him with a small smile. I began walking to the other side of the skate park as Midoriya followed.

"What do you want Midoriya?"

"You know you can call me Izuku right?"

"Friends call each other by their first names, we aren't friends."

"And yet I can call you Emery?"

"Everyone calls me Emery don't flatter yourself."

I walked up the ramp and prepared to drop in.

"Okay listen," Midoriya walked up the ramp and stood beside me. "I'm sorry I hurt you it was a mistake and if I could take it back I would."

"You realize your insincere apology is making it hard for me to focus on this drop."

"I'm trying to apologize!" He yelled.

"I don't give a crap about your apology! You have had the last 4 years to apologize but now that I've suddenly reappeared you want me to accept your apology just like that?! You know what, you can take your shitty apology and go shove it up your a-"

"What did I say about arguing!" Kirishima yelled.

"Sorry," I muttered.

As I rolled down the ramp I could still feel Midoriyas stare against my back.

-