More Than Just Relief (Husband Levi x Wife Reader)

Start from the beginning

Even so, you were certain that he would do splendidly.

When you finally finished, you slipped into your robe and stepped out into the bedroom. At a glance, it seemed to be set up in much the same way that it was when you were the one giving the massage. The curtains were drawn against the moonlight, and the candles were in the same places that you always put them. The bottle of whichever oil Levi had chosen sat in its usual spot on the nightstand.

You weren't surprised to see the similarities. Having had no prior experience in anything to do with romance, Levi often took his cues from you. It was almost like having an echo – one that was blessedly, marvelously diligent in perfecting his technique. You nearly shivered in anticipation, knowing that you were about to have a very wonderful night.

Your eyes landed on Levi, and your stomach was suddenly filled with so many butterflies that you forgot how to breathe. His only piece of clothing was a pair of dark sweatpants, leaving his chiseled torso completely bare for you to see. God, you would never get over how perfect his body was. Even the scars that were scattered across his pale skin only made you admire him more – because in your view, they were just further proof of his bravery and self-sacrifice.

Levi blushed when your gaze met his. You watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed, trying to keep his composure. "Could you...lie down on your stomach...please?" he murmured, his voice barely audible.

Feeling a bit shy yourself, you nodded. You turned away before dropping the robe so that it only covered your lower half. However, you didn't need to see Levi to know that his blush had deepened. You could tell from the heat in your cheeks that you now had a blush to match.

You shivered as the cold air hit your skin. Still without looking at Levi, you lay down as he had asked, folding your arms underneath the pillow and resting your cheek atop it. Then you closed your eyes.

"Okay," you breathed.

You heard the near-silent sound of his footsteps as he approached, followed by the clink of the small bottle in which the oil was kept. A pleasant aroma caressed your senses, and it only took you a moment to identify it as jasmine. Among other things, that particular scent was known to improve a person's mood and have calming effects on the body. Additionally, it had anti-inflammatory properties – so Levi had probably chosen it to help alleviate the soreness in your muscles.

It was also an aphrodisiac.

Okay, you thought to yourself, feeling your heart beat just a little faster. Really romantic, then.

There was a brief pause, and you heard Levi take a quiet, deep breath – calming his nerves. Honestly, it was adorable how shy he was. Physicality came rather naturally to Levi, whether that was on the battlefield or off it – but with the latter, particularly in romantic situations, his lack of experience created a lack of confidence. However, it would have been clear to anyone else just how much of a gem he truly was. It was certainly clear to you.

Levi released the breath, and then his oiled hands met your bare skin.

You tensed – both because of the sudden warmth of the oil chasing away the room's chill, and because of the pressure on your sore muscles. However, you quickly got used to those sensations, enough for your body to relax. You released a near-silent sigh as you melted into the bedsheets.

Levi's hands were hesitant, at first – betraying his nervousness. But as he worked his way into a rhythm, his touch became more confident. After all, those Ackerman genes were right at home servicing a person who they regarded as royalty. Having a task to perform allowed him to forget about his shyness for the time being. All of his focus was concentrated on getting this right for you, on making you feel good.