" You a boss, and I'ma boss. You run a business. I run a business. You a self made multi-millionaire. I'ma self made multi-millionaire, so what's the difference? Ian embarrassed by the fact that I'm the biggest drug lord in America, hell if anything I'm proud of it." He said nonchalantly as he shrugged his shoulders as he focused on taking off his watch.

" I refuse to be around this type of shit anymore. It's too dangerous. These new m'fers in da game don't live by the code no more. They reckless, and don't give a fuck who they hurt in da process. They burned down my fucking club! Who knows what they'll do next! If this whatchu you wanna do fa the rest of your life, then I can't be withchu. I got A'Kyrie to think about now. And he loves you just as much as he loves his dad, so you need to make a choice now. It's either us or the streets."

The room had fell silent for a few minutes as I waited for him to make a choice. Bezel was taking off his watch as he turned around to look at me, but he didn't say anything. He just stared at me a few seconds before he turned back around continuing what he was doing, and that was all that needed to be said.

I nodded my head as tears fell from my face. I walked in my closet grabbing a suitcase. I put it on the bed, and started grabbing clothes from the closet, and dressers. I began packing some of my things until it got full.

" Caliana, wait! Come on." Bezel said as he grabbed my arm.

" Brayden. Don't. Touch. Me." I said I snatched my arm from him continuing packing.

" Baby, just stop and listen to me. This ain't some shit I can just up, and quit in a day. And you know dat. Come on, don't do this to me. Don't make me have to choose."

" You can when you're the one who's running shit! You just don't wanna stop. It's not about the money cause you got more than enough of it. You're addicted to the power you get from this shit. You brought this on ya self. You already made your choice. Cause the fact that you even hesitated, and had to think about it let's me know everythang I need to know." I said as I closed my suitcase, and walked out.

Key's POV

* Ding Dong *

* Ding Dong *

I was in my bed sleep when I was woken up from hearing my doorbell ringing. I looked at my phone seeing it was 2 in the morning, and I seen I had hella calls and text messages from Fat nem. Instead of opening em I grabbed my gun, and I peeped in AK's room seeing he was still sleeping. I went to see who was at the door.

* Ding Dong *

" Damn, hold on! I'm coming!" I said as I unlocked the door. I opened it seeing it was Cali. I stepped aside letting her in.

She walked in, and started walking towards AK's room. I closed the door behind her, and locked it.

" Karin, whatchu doing here this late? I hope youn think you finna pick up my son when it's 3 in the morning. Knowing damn well he sleeping." I said confused as I sat the gun down on the living room table walking behind her.

" I know it's late. I'm sorry, but I just miss him, and I wanna hold him."

Really... Mane, it's too damn late fa this shit. I'm finna take my ass back to bed.

I shook my head, " Ight, don't say nun when he wake up and start crying, and when his sleep schedule get off track don't be calling me."

She ignored me as she went in his room anyways. I grabbed my phone checking the messages I had from our group message.

                                • Messages •

Trey🐐: Somebody burned down Cali's club tonight.