What he saw first was the full body mirror at the middle of the room and the bright yellow sticky note on the reflective surface.

Meet me at 10 near the lake tonight. Don't tell anyone.

The vacuüm hoover fell to the floor.

•••••••••

After the dinner in his mother's room, Saint excused himself to go back to his room after some failed attempts to do so. Out of many nights, his mother chose that night to complaint to him about his coworkers in the kitchen.

"And then when she came back from the toilet she wiped her hands on the apron. What was that Son? Albert had reprimand her many times before but she still did it. We're sure that would be her last time and we're right." Jew complained while folding her clothes.

Saint just smiled lopsidedly while keep glancing at the clock, 9.58 pm. He sighed. He was still thinking whether to go or not. Maybe Perth was just tricking him.

"Son, baby? Are you already sleepy? Go to sleep honey. I'm already finished folding these." Jew said while standing up from the bed with the folded clothes in her arms.

Saint smiled sweetly at his mother before standing up and hugging her from behind. "Good night mae, have a sweet dream." He said softly before kissing Jew's cheek.

Jew turned around in the hug before cupping Saint's cheeks in her palms. "Good night my sweet honey boy. I'm so lucky to have you." She said before planting a firm kiss on her son's forehead.

Saint smiled serenely at her. "I love you mae"

"I love you more." Jew signed after planting one more kiss on Saint's cheek. "You're so sweet and beautiful Son. Please be careful." She said with a loving look in her eyes looking fondly at her only son.

"I will mae. Don't worry." Saint assured her.

Saint rushed into his bedroom before waking back and forth in his bedroom. He was still contemplating whether to go or not on what to wear if he'd go.

"This is not a date right? Maybe he just want to talk." He assured himself. "There's no harm I think."

He finally settled in a pair of black leggings and a black t-shirt. He wore a long beige cardigan to give some warmth.

10:12 was the time when he glanced at the clock. "Maybe he didn't even remember. I'll just go to check." He told himself.

Saint exited his room carefully and ducked along the dim hallway in the staff's quarters. He tightened his cardigan along his body when he stepped down the stairs heading into the open air. He tiptoed towards the small gate to the garden that connecting the gardening's store with the garden. He then carefully closing the iron gate behind him with the help from the lamp-post. He waited near the small pond. The lights from inside the mansion shone some parts of the garden.

Saint walked across the garden approaching the cobble-stoned path. The hydrangea's bushes protecting his petite body in the dim garden. The only lights visible were from the garden lamp at some parts in the garden.

From the cobble-stoned path he could see the single amp in the gazebo. He stepped on the stairs carefully. But there was no sight of people in the gazebo.

Saint pouted. He wanted to turn back when he crashed into a body. He nearly  scream when a large palm clasped on his mouth. But he relaxed when he recognized the smell.

"Shhh... kitten. Wandering around in the garden. Didn't want Albert to catch you right?" The voice chuckled in the dark.

Saint nodded his head slowly feeling dizzy in Perth's embrace. He could feel Perth's strong arm wounded around his stomach and the firm chest against his back. "This man surely knows no personal space." He thought. The hands turned him around slowly.