Chapter 1

The sunlight was barely shining through my window. I tried pulling the sheets over my head in hopes of being in the dark, but someone had burst through my bedroom door. "Wake up Aurelia!" I heard Arwen yell as she pulled the blanket off of me and began to open the curtains. "Arwen..." I groaned.

"Don't 'Arwen' me."She said as she sat on the end of the bed "I'm older remember." I murmured into my pillow "Did you forget?"She asked "I have not."I replied and rubbed "Then go get ready!"She said followed by a chuckle as she stood up "Hey Arwen?"I asked as she started to walk towards my bedrooms door, she turned around with a frown "What?" "My Ring." I said she took the ring out of her pocket with a sigh.

It took me a few minutes to get out of bed, as I felt my strength leaping from my body, I looked at myself in the mirror my face looking paler than ever, dark circles under my eyes, white locks in my dark hair forming "Your fading..." I turned around to see my dad looking at me from my bedroom door "It's getting worse every day..."I said as pain filled my voice "You need to talk to him or you'll not survive..."He said as he came closer until his arms were around my small body "I'll make it..." i said looking him in his eyes "Your horse is ready..."He said breaking the hug I looked at him and nodded.

After I had my adventure clothes on, not any dress my father maids made but one I got gifted by my best friend, I slowly made my way to the stables waving to little children as I passed them.

"My lady your horse."I turned around to see a tall blonde elf holding the reins of my beautiful grey horse "Thank you." I said getting on the horse and taking the reins in my hands, I gently kicked my horse, he snorted before galloping towards the secret entrance very few knew off.

***

I finally arrived on the second day in the afternoon, as I entered Bag End I saw curious Hobbit's looking thru their window to see who had arrived, as I saw Bilbo little house a big smile grew on my face, the house was small, but it felt like a second home.

I opened the little front gate into the front garden of my hobbit friend and entered, I waited a few seconds before knocking on the small round door "I swear Gandalf if it is more dwarves." I heard a voice from inside the hobbit house, after a few seconds I heard small footsteps approach the door, as the person opened the door he froze as he saw me "Hello Bilbo." I greeted him with a small bow "Not an Dwarf, hello Aurelia and come in." he said as he took a few steps back and holding the door back "thank you." I said and entered the house.

"Aurelia..."Gandalf said not as excited as he normally was, I looked at him with a small smile, he stood up and took a lock of my hair "you're not getting better..."He said, I quickly hid my face in the crook of his neck and I started sobbing, Gandalf comforting me as he whispered comforting words in elvish, I stepped away and whispered a "Thank you."I walked towards a chair that was in the corner of the room.

I closed my eyes as I leaned my head on the wall "Gandalf. I thought you said this place would be easy to find. I lost my way, twice."My eyes shot open as I recognized that voice...Thorin "I wouldn't have found it at all, had it not been for that mark on the door."Thorin said "Aurelia." he said as he looked around the room and locked eyes with me.

"Mark? There's no mark on that door, it was painted a week ago!"Bilbo mumbled confused as he closed the door behind Thorin "There is a mark, I've put it there myself."Gandalf confessed, Bilbo still confused looked at me "Bilbo Baggins, allow me to introduce the leader of our company, Thorin Oakenshield."Bilbo looked very confused "So, this is the hobbit. Tell me, Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting?"Thorin asked as he looked at Bilbo "Pardon me?"Bilbo said confused and looked at me for help "Axe or sword, what's your weapon of choice?"Thorin asked again "Well, I do have some skill at conkers if you must know. But I fail to see why that's relevant."Bilbo answered "I thought as much. He looks more like a grocer than a burglar."Thorin said making fun of Bilbo, I glanced at Thorin, and then I looked at Bilbo who was still a little stunned.