Third person's POV..

Laksh was crying seeing his wife who was just a statue.. he tried to make her eat and she eat also but without any response.. it's like she lost the hope to live.. Swarali's death was still bearable for her but Swara's departure took all the consciousness from Ragini.. she left her passion her designing..Ansh also couldn't help her as she never responded to his talks.. Zoya tried sometimes but seeing her she left as she already has two responsibilities on her head which needs her more.. laksh is losing his patience..

" Why God? I never complained you for any matter.. you took my parents I didn't said anything.. bcz I got chote papa and choti ma.. even Sanskar treated me as his younger sibling.. I never felt left out.. then you gave me Ragini n I was happy.. Swarali was more than a sister to me but you took her away.. I still didn't said anything.. I saw my brother in worst situation still I never complained for that..Bcz I know every situation has their own plans.. but why you took Swara? After Swarali she was the only one who made me feel better by her nature..she become my sister but you again took her.. don't I deserve my happy family? Why you always snatch my family members? N Ragini.. she lost herself after Swara.. my Ragini is not this..she was Rebel, expressive, talkative and most importantly happy.. but this Ragini is different.. this scared, naive, silent and sad Ragini is not mine.. please give us our happiness . I beg you.. you can take my life but please give my wife and my child a reason to be happy.. they both are incomplete without Swara.." he thought and left from room not seeing her broken condition..

Ansh was silently doing his homework.. Sujata came and gave him food.. he silently had it and again got busy in his study..

Sujata cried seeing this.. Ram came to her and hugged her from side.. " See Ramji..his again snatched our happiness.. what was our fault that he always snatch our happiness.. first he took jiji and bhaisa.. we didn't said anything bcz laksh was alive.. atleast we had him infront of us.. but after that I lost my baby girl.. I was still strong bcz I know my son's are there.. I got Ragini and Swarali.. my two daughters.. trust me Ramji..I never thought as daughter in law.. I always craved for daughter and God gave me two daughters.. but he snatched Swarali.. I was broken but Sanskar's condition was still making me sane.. n then Swara's arrival.. again I got my daughter and happiness of this house.. shomi become normal and Sanskar.. I got my son back.. but truth of past changed every relationship.. I don't blame anyone for this but why God always take our exams.. Sanskar and Swara both loved each other deeply still they couldn't accept each other bcz of their past and hurted each other.. I was still okay bcz I had belief that maybe after sometime they will understand their mistakes but God snatched our Swara.. why? What was Sanskar's fault in this that he lost his love thrice? What was Ragini's fault that she lost her sisters? What was laksh's fault that he lost his sister again? What was my ansh's fault that he lost his masi again? What was my fault that I lost my daughter again? Am I really bad mother? That's why God is punishing me right? If he wants then give me any punishment but please give happiness to my children.. I can't see their sufferings.. laksh lost his smiling nature.. Ragini lost her smile and life.. she is just lifeless body.. I know shekhar and shomi also faced worst but shomi went after taking all the punishment then why my children are suffering without their mistakes.. my Ansh.. whose voice was the power of this house.. he become mature than others kids.. he never demands anything and take care of his mother in the absence of his father.. he himself is broken but Ragini's condition made him more mature.. Sanskar become lost in his business.. like other World not exist for him.. I know Asad is also going on that path only but I am happy that Zoya is there to make him normal.. Dilshad ji become silent.. she never goes out and just stay in Swara's room only remembering her old memories.. what was their fault that they got this punishment? They loved Swara more than her own parents still God snatched her away from them.. I am scared what if again Dilshad ji get the attack.. doctors already told that any other medical condition will be worst for her.. Asad is worried for her but he himself is broken bcz of this situation.. n poor Zoya.. she lost her sister and best friend but she can't even express her pain as she knows that right now her strength is important not weakness . Bcz only Asad can become her strength but he needs her strength.. I am afraid of Zoya also.. afterall we all become still normal..either crying or getting silent or everything but she didn't even cried.. she kept herself busy around Asad and Dilshad that much that she can't think about anything else even for a second.. I am afraid if she will lose her strength then it will be second Ragini infront of us . Bcz like Ragini she was also more attached to Swara.. n if she faced stres then no one can make her normal bcz her Asad is not in condition to make her normal as he himself couldn't handle his condition.. please do anything Ram.. otherwise we already lost our family but after sometime we will loose their life also.. please do something.. I can't see them like this.." Sujata cried hardly while Ram just hugged her giving her support..

Asad was working on his laptop seriously.. it's almost 1 in the night but he is not giving rest to himself.. Zoya who finally come out from Dilshad's room sighed seeing this.. she quickly goes to him and closed the laptop.. Asad raised his head angrily but closed his eyes in regret seeing Zoya.  She didn't said anything just took him to bed.. Asad also followed her like obedient child.. Zoya made him lie and turned but stopped feeling his grip on her head.. she shook her head and sat beside him.. he quickly placed his head in her lap and hugged her from waist tightly.. she started to caressed his hair till he sleeps.. finally after sometime he slept.. Zoya tried to get up but couldn't bcz of his strong grip..she closed her eyes getting defeat and surrender herself to his arms.. she switched off the lights by the remote and placed her head to headboard.. but sleep was far away from her eyes.  She stared at far from window where stars were glowing bcz of moonlight.. she was just staring them remembering her old memories with Swara.. one tear left from her eye feeling vulnerable.. but she didn't cared to wipe it . But body couldn't control more and finally her eyes gets close feeling tired to be open..

" I have to do something.. otherwise they will lose their lives.. already they are just breathing if something not happen then they might lost this breath also.. it's time to come infront of her.. n make her realise that she needs to go to them.. "
Someone said with a smile..

Next part..

Soon