Y/n: "It's not my fault she's a screamer," They laughed.

Jisoo: "Kinda is but it's good to know that you are experienced in the sack." I hummed and opened my water. 

Y/n: "How have you two been?" I asked getting into a conversation with them. 

It was always so easy to talk to Irene and Jisoo, they reminded me of friends back home and I enjoyed it. Jisoo was telling us about the quarrel she had with her sister since her mother wanted her to come home for the break that was coming up in a month or two.

Y/n: "I still don't understand how it's your fault that your mother wants all these things done?" I said confused.

Jisoo: "My mother always makes it a big deal when I come home because I rarely do and it annoys my sister because she apparently does everything." She rolled her eyes, "I don't like going home because it's too much." I hummed.

Y/n: "At least your home is in one place, mines seem to be everywhere." I mumbled lowly but they heard it.

I ended up opening up to Jisoo, Irene, and Lisa about how my life was at home and my relationship with my family. They were shocked when they heard everything and finally understood why I preferred to study away from my family.

I trusted them a lot.

Irene: "Why does family make things so complicated?" She asked letting out a sigh.

It was safe to say that we all had our fair share of family problems.

Y/n: "I have no idea, but I guess everyone has their problems," I mumbled shaking my head. I was about to speak up again when someone sat next to me, I looked to my side and saw Jennie sitting there. "Hey there, Kim." She scoffed.

Jennie: "Hey," She greeted plainly. I furrowed my eyebrows and bit my inner cheeks. I had no idea why she was so snappy towards me these days, she avoided me for days on end, we haven't even talked about the project which we had to get done soon.

Y/n: "Where have you been? I tried meeting with you and you're always busy," I spoke seeing her shrug. 

Jennie: "Really? I thought you were too busy fucking Roseanne." She snapped taking me back.

Irene: "Maybe we should leave and give them some-"

Jisoo: "No, no, this is getting good." She shushed her girlfriend and forced her to sit down.

Y/n: "Woah, where is all of this coming from? You've been snapping at me for days and I have no idea why! And why do you always bring Rosie into this? I'm talking about the two of us and then you just-"

Jennie: "Maybe I bring her up because when I try to sleep at night, all I can hear is her moans! And maybe I'm snappy because I can't get any sleep, you fucking-urg!" She groaned in frustration and grabbed her things walking away from us. 

Y/n: "What the fuck just happened?" I looked back at them.

Jisoo: "No idea, but I loved it," Irene slapped her shoulder and looked over at me.

Irene: "Maybe you should talk to her, you know how Jennie can be at times." She suggested looking at me. I saw the short girl storming off to her dorm and sighed grabbing my things.

Y/n: "I'll see you guys later!" I got up and followed Jennie back to her room, passing Lisa and Jungkook who were coming up to me, "Hey guys! I'll meet up with you later, I have something I need to do." They nodded.

"Okay!" I heard them shout. I finally caught up to her and saw the girl looking through her bag and groaned.

Jennie: Just fucking great!" She cussed looking up to see me walking up to her. "I'm not in the mood, leave me alone." I rolled my eyes.