Eleven.

Things are going to get VERY interesting from this point... 😏. Spam me 👀

Y/n Pov.

Rosé: "Fuck yes!" She moaned coming for the third time today. I kissed up her body before pecking her lips and laying down next to her.

Y/n: "That was a good break," We both laughed and laid on the bed trying to process everything.

It's been a few days since Rosie and I first had sex and so far, everything has been great. 

Rosé: "My class starts in twenty minutes and I can't even walk," She grumbled licking the side of her mouth. I chuckled and kissed her head before getting up from the bed.

Y/n: "I'm pretty wrecked myself but we have to get ready and go," I threw her underwear at her and smiled, "I liked the choice today by the way," She giggled.

Rosé: "Don't you always," I shrugged and got changed with Rosie. We heard both our phones go off and sighed grabbing them.

'My, oh my, everyone get your earplugs out because it seems like Rosé and Y/n are at it again. Just this in, students were walking past the couples shared dorm and heard moaning, again? Rosé, please tell us what Y/n does to get you so...vocal 😏. I'm usually not one to speak about someone's intimate life (lies, I know, but amuse me) but Rosé kind of makes it known to everyone about it, yes? Either way, she's living our dream and I for one, applaud her. Make sure to rest easy, Rosé, you still need your voice for class.' 

Xoxo, The Elite 💋

Rosé: "Oh my God," She groaned locking her phone. "I can't be that loud!" I shrugged and fixed myself up.

Y/n: "You actually are," I chuckled hearing her groan again.

Rosé: "I want to dig a hole and live there," I rolled my eyes at her dramatic ways and handed her my hoodie.

Y/n: "Rosie, you're a grown woman and you have sex, no big deal." She sighed and started sorting her hair out.

Rosé: "I know, I know, also, the hoodie doesn't go with my outfit and I'm feeling hot," I rolled my eyes and walked out of her room and into mine.

Y/n: "I wonder why!" I heard her mumble something and chuckled. I changed my shirt and decided to use my sweater since it looked better with my outfit. I grabbed my glasses and put them on, grabbing my things.

Rosé: "I'm readyyy," She sang walking into the kitchen. I caught the snacks she tossed at me and put it in my bag.

Y/n: "Also, I need a -"

Rosé: "Energy drink, here!" She mumbling tossing it to me. I smiled and caught it, putting everything in my bag before sighing.

Y/n: "Ready?" She huffed.

Rosé: "No, but I have no choice," I chuckled and opened the door, locking it once we're out. A group of guys walked past us and chuckled.

"Good job, Y/n!" They hollered making me laugh whilst Rosie blushed and covered her face.

Rosé: "Bye! I'm going to die of embarrassment!" She said walking to her classes.

Y/n: "Bye!" I shouted before putting my keys in my pocket and walking out to the courtyard area. I suddenly felt everyone's eyes on me and shook my head, spotting Jisso and Irene waving me over. "Hello ladies," I greeted taking a seat opposite the couple.

Jisoo: "Hello you sex machine," I laughed and shook my head.

Irene: "You know, I said to be intimate, not bang her brains out." I tried hiding my amused smile from them and shrugged.