Royal Cross University: Friendship. Love. Betrayal.

Note:
ROYAL CROSS UNIVERSITY can be read in TYPEKITA APP!
Download the app via Play Store!

Search my name ALHEXZ.

-----------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the esteemed Royal Cross University, the most prestigious school in the Philippines.

Only those from affluent backgrounds can afford to enroll here.

However, RCU is unlike any regular school. Each course is divided into two sections: Section A and Section B. These sections compete against each other to earn popularity points!

Introducing our three ladies. Stacey, Maggie, and Max.

Stacey Montañez, the epitome of beauty. A girl who catches the attention of every guy. She's a fashionista, bossy, stubborn, spoiled, self-conscious, silly, somewhat childish, and does whatever she likes and gets whatever she wants.

Maggie Charlotte "Maggie" Fontanilla, the brain. Stacey's childhood friend who wears glasses. She's a bookworm, motherly-like to both Stacey and Max, kind-hearted, a bit clumsy, caring, strong-willed, and willing to go to any lengths for her best friends.

Margaret Xavierra "Max" Montevedra, the ugly. Her life remains a complete mystery to both Stacey and Maggie. Max possesses a cold and straightforward personality, but beneath her exterior, she is strong-willed, kind, and gentle. Her fierce temper ignites when someone harms her friends.

Now, let's meet Greyzon Ace "Grey" Sullivan, The Grand Prince. Grandson of the owner of RCU. He is Stacey's long-time ideal "Prince"! But for Max and Maggie, he is a beast wearing a prince mask!

What if the Grand Prince Grey confessed his feelings to the 'UGLY' Max? But Max knocked him instead?

Oh no! How would Stacey react? Her dream prince just professed his love to her ugly best friend. Will this ignite a war between the two best friends? Or will it lead to an incredibly nerve-racking twist in their lives?

Will the BEAUTY be able to win the Grand prince's love? Or is it the UGLY who will win his heart? Will the SMART be able to reconcile her two best friends to have their happily ever after, or will this lead to a never after?

====================

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher/author. This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organizations, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal.

© Copyright. All Rights Reserved