Stop Part 2 (Last)

Cherry's Pov

I opened my eyes and I saw Kojiro gripping Adam's wrist tightly. He yanked his hand away and glared at him. "The match is still on ADAM" Joe said while looking at me, checking if I was alright. "Kaoru has nothing to do with this. Leave him alone".

Adam chuckled. "Ah. I was merely dissatisfied seeing your friend here. It seems like hitting him was not enough. Do you still want me to get it through your thick skull Cherry? The one you knew is gone" Adam said then putting his skateboard on the floor and stepping on it. "Let's resume the race shall we?"

"Kojiro stop, please listen to me just this once! You don't have to do this" I frustratedly begged him holding his hand. He turned to look at me and sighed then smiled. "I can't just let him do this to you Kaoru. Don't worry, it'll be alright" he pulled back his hand softly.

"Please. Please be careful" I said feeling bad enough. "I... I don't want to see you hurt" I looked down.

He lifted up my chin and said "I won't do anything reckless. I promise" he said then walked back beside to Adam to resume the race.

Please be alright, Kojiro.

Author's Pov

The match continued and surprisingly, Adam didn't use love hug on Joe. This made Joe pissed but also relieved. He get to keep his promise with Cherry. Still, Adam won smirking at Joe while the latter just ran away making his back to Cherry.

Cherry was talking with Miya about Renga and Joe covered his eyes with his hands. "Guess who" "Gorilla".

Joe rolled his eyes but smiled. The people slowly starts disappearing as the night gets deeper. Most of them now went back to their homes. There are still some people left but not as much as earlier.

After the 4 had their conversation, they decided to go back. "I'm riding with Hiromi. Bye guys!" Miya waved while getting on Shadow's car. "You brat I'm so much older than you" Shadow sulked.

It was just the two of them left. Joe pushed Cherry's wheelchair while the both of them looking at the stars. "Hey um... I'm sorry for keeping the match a secret" Joe said.
"It's alright. It happened. Please don't do something reckless like that just for me" Cherry replied.

"The stars looks so beautiful" Cherry felt at peace with just the two of them walking (just Joe though) under the starry night.

"Not as beautiful as you though" Joe commented making Cherry froze. He waited for Joe to add something like "Just kidding" or "sike" but nothing was heard from the matcha.

Cherry blushed gripping his own shirt tightly.

After a few minutes of silence, Cherry wanted to speak out what was on his mind and said "What would you do if I told you I love you?"

The wheelchair stopped which made him confused. "Kojiro?" but there was no response. He looked down feeling embarassed for what he said and wished he can throw himself to the ocean right now.

"I would kiss you because I felt the same way too" Joe appeared infront of him giving him his most charming smile. Cherry didn't get to say anything when his lips collided with Joe's.

His mind was blank. He was frozen. Joe noticed that he was not responding to the kiss and pulled away, pouting. "You know, it's rude to be still when someone's kissing you". Cherry regained his composure and said "Oh.. r-right I'm sorry... Let's do it again".

This made Joe chuckle and once again, they kissed.

They pulled away and smiled at each other. "I didn't regret anything I did today" Joe said. "And why is that?" the other asked. "I wouldn't get to kiss you if I hadn't raced with that gay bitch" Joe replied which made Cherry laugh out loud.

"You must be tired"

"and you're not?"

"Well seeing you laugh just now gave me energy"

"Shut up. Do you want to sleep at my place tonight?"

"Of course. I want to cuddle with my boyfriend"

"I didn't say that I will be your boyfriend" Cherry said which made Joe stop smiling.

"I just want to be your husband already" Cherry said which made Joe grin so widely and kissed his forehead.

"How about we get married tomorrow?"

"Not tomorrow. I'm still injured. How about in a few years?"

"I don't really care. Just being with you is enough for me" Joe said.

"I love you Megane"

"I love you too, gorilla"

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Just a short update. THANK YOU GUYS FOR 50K+ READS I'M SO FRIGGIN HAPPY!🎉💖🎉💖🎉💖🎉💖🎉💖🎉

I really thought that this book is so lame but seeing your comments and support made me think otherwise!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I appreciate all of your supports!

Anime Roulette:

Give as many characters as you can that has white hair.