Trip Part 2 (Special Chapter)

Cherry slept longer than he could. He shifted facing towards the window. He was now fully awake. He sat up fixing his hair wondering where is Joe. Joe walked in to their room with a utility cart (you know it's like a table with wheels that is used for serving food in hotels you know what idk anymore) with foods.

"Oh you're awake? Here eat up. Where gonna go somewhere after this" Joe said placing the food on the table. "Where are we going?" Cherry asked as he start munching his food.

"It's a secret" The other replied.

"Really?" Cherry sighed in disappointment when they arrive at an amusement park. "Come on. It's not that bad." Joe said the pulled him with him.

"Psst Kojiro" Cherry tugged his boyfriend's shirt as he saw something while they are walking. "Hmm what is it?" Joe looked at Cherry who sa pointing on one of the stalls "Look, its your brother hahaha" Cherry failed to keep hinself from laughing as he pointed the stuffed gorilla which irritated Joe.

He slapped Cherry's shoulder lightly while pulling him as they entered a skating rink. Pretty weird for an amusement park right?

Of course they would nail it because skating and ice skating are pretty much the same. They have the balance. They were the center of attention. "Everyone's staring at us" Cherry whispered as he performed a salchow. "How can people not look at us? I mean we're pretty much like Viktor and Yuri" Joe exclaimed as he fasten up his pace.

"You look nothing like Viktor though. That man is gorgeous" Cherry said smirking at Joe. "I didn't say that I would be Viktor but you're actually implying that I'm the top in this relationship" Joe said chuckling not even offended.

"It would be weird if you're like Yuri!" Cherry protested trying to defend his words earlier. "Even if I look nothing like Viktor and even if I'm ugly, then why did you fall for me?" Joe said grinning widely at Cherry's reaction.

Cherry just looked away and said "Last time I checked, you're handsome ever since I met you" which made Joe lose his balance.
Cherry just laughed softly and helped him up as they got out and went to find rides that will entertain them.

They tried the rollercoaster, which ended up boringly as they just stayed emotionless on the whole ride not even thrilled.

Next they tried a haunted house which is pretty cliché. Both of them were screaming not because they were scared, but because they are arguing and the scarers would just look at them with a 'what is wrong with them?' face.

They also went to an aquarium. But as usual, they kept finding some ugly fishes and teasing each other. People who think if they are kids or adults.

The last one they tried was horse riding (I don't even know if this is an amusement park anymore). It was normal since they were not arguing but that soon changed when Joe fell as he tried to make the horse run faster.

"What was that?" Cherry just smiled tired of laughing at the muscle gorilla. Joe was tired of teasing, he just pulled Kaoru into a hug then kissing his forehead which made the other shut up. "That's just mean Kaoru" Joe said then started to walk to the exit.

"Hey wait for me" Cherry catched up to him holding his hands which made Joe smiled.
"Where are we going now?" Kaoru asked.
"There's a reservation that's been waiting for us. Dinner's covered" He said then looked at the sky and Cherry copied him.

"Thank you. I never thought I would enjoy amusement parks but I guess being with you makes everything fun and enjoyable" Cherry said softly.

Joe was happy to hear his words. "What's with you being affectionate today?" Cherry rolled his eyes and said "You're lucky I'm only like this when I'm with you" he said then they continued to walk since the restaurant's not far from the park.

"And also one more thing Kojiro" Joe looked at him waiting for him to continue.
"Remember earlier about you being the top?" Cherry breathed deeply before continuing

"Well, you're not wrong" he said then walked ahead.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Wazzup Guys! I'm still alive but I'm tired as hell. I can't wait for the next episode.

Anime Roulette:

Who's your first favorite anime caharcter?