Hair

Joe laughed at Langa who stumbled down and bumped to Reki and Reki accidentally pushed Miya and Miya being a little devil, he dragged Shadow pulling him to the ground. They were hanging out since they have nothing to do. There was 1 person missing. It's the megane.

Cherry had a client on Tokyo so he had to travel there. He was staying there for 1 week. Joe didn't want him to go but since it's part of his work, he just need to endure this excruciating week without his beloved.

Joe was staring in the air, frowning. Miya noticed this and went near him transforming to his cat character. "Papa." Miya said as he hugged Joe's legs. Joe just hummed as a response which made the boy rolled his eyes at him. "When will Mama be back?". "Next week" Joe replied briefly.

"Geez Joe it's just for a week" Reki said while Langa nodded. The matcha sighed and decided that they will continue their practice.

Cherry's POV

Jeez. It's still hot in here. But I guess this is fine since it's much, much warmer in Okinawa. I laid on my bed after turning on the air conditioner. I just met my client. There's still a lot of work.

Time skip~

It's been 6 days since I stayed here in Tokyo. I've been doing great. I would call Joe everynight because he's a clingy matcha.

I decided to cut my hair for a change. I'm kind of surprised since I looked better than what I expected. Since I'm going home tomorrow, I decided to buy the boys some souvenirs or foods especially Miya because I know that he would whine if I didn't bought him something.

I hope that Joe will like my new look.

Joe's POV

Finally. He's coming home tomorrow. I can't wait to hug him and kiss him. It's been days since he skated so I decided to bring Carla tomorrow. The boys also wanted to tag along so I just let them.

Narrator's POV

Cherry got out of the train and breathed the familiar air that he missed. He tucked a strand of his hair to the back of his ear. He was wearing a trench coat with a turtle neck underneath. His outfit goes very well with his hair. (His hair is like Kenma's after time skip btw)

He looked around hoping to find his boyfriend. He pushed his glasses while dialing Joe's number.

Joe's POV

I scolded the boys who keep wandering off. I really want to facepalm myself to Mars right now. Before I could lose my shi--I mean my cool, my phone rang and I shushed the boys seeing it was Kaoru who called. "Hello?"

"Kojiro, where are you?" I looked around trying to know what station we're standing on right now. My eyes stopped on a figure who looks really familiar. He has the same color of hair as Kaoru but it was short. I laughed. I stopped laughing when the person turned around. Damn Sakurayashiki.

Cherry's Pov

"Kojiro, where are you?" I asked him as I kept looking for him. I turned around and saw him. "Found you" I said on the phone and ended the call.

His face was unreadable and he let go of the two skateboards that he was holding dropping them on the floor and you know what's the best part??? one of them was my beloved Carla.

"You bastard!" I approached him and punched his shoulder really hard.

Joe's Pov

I winced in pain but was distracted when I get to see his new look up close. He stared at me angrily picking up his skateboard on the floor then examining it for any scratches. He patted it then said "You're lucky Carla's not damaged otherwise I could have yeeted you to hell".

The 4 behind me just stared in awe as they saw Kaoru's hairstyle.

"Cherry, you cut your hair??" Reki said the nudged Langa. "Nice haircut" Langa said then Miya and Shadow nodded.

Cherry's POV

I sighed at the reaction of the boys especially at Kojiro who just stared at me.
"Well?" I raised my eyebrows waiting for him to say anything. "Look if you're just standing there, might as well help me carry my bag I'm so tired and I wan-- I was cutted off when Kojiro suddenly hug me.

The boys made a weird sound then slowly walked away leaving the two of us. "You surprised me. You're already gorgeous but seeing you like this makes you more beautiful. Welcome home Kaoru." He whispered and pulled away kissing my forehead.

I blushed at his comment and smiled at him. I'm relieved. I hugged him and leaned my head on his chest. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm home"

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
I'm very sorry for the late update. I was hella busy today. Ctto for the poc above.

There's this post in facebook about someone suggesting a shipname for Cherry and Joe and guess what? It's JERRY. I can't stop laughing about it.

Anime Roulette:

Guess the Character-

Front braid. Royal. Mercury. Eldest. Lowkey protects his sister.