Regrets

Requested by:
HikaruMizukilangto (I can't mention him/her idk what's wrong with my phone). Anyways thank you for requesting💕

Cherry's Pov

"I'm home" I winced as I turned on the lights only to see messy clothes and foodpacks scattering everywhere. "Kojiro?" I yelled but no one answered. I sighed as I put my bag and started to pick out the trash one by one. Some of the clothes stinks so bad. I grabbed the laundry basket and started to toss the clothes. I'm so tired.

After I finished cleaning, I tiredly walked to the bedroom. I threw myself to the bed and started to close my eyes.

After about 3 hours~

I was startled by the thunder making me jolt up. I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust myself. It was raining. I want to sleep more, but I can't. I have so many paperworks to finish. It was 7pm. "Where is that gorilla?" I asked myself as I went to the living room.

I sat on the couch preparing to start my work when the door opened. Kojiro walked in. "Welcome home" I said looking at him. He just hummed. He walked past by me throwing his coat and shoes on the floor then started heading upstairs. I rolled my eyes as I put the shoes on the shoe rack and coat on the coat rack.

In the middle of my work, I stopped and sighed so hard. We barely have time for each other. We don't even talk to each other. Due to our busy schedules, we didn't get to spend much time with each other.

After 3 days-

I was getting impatient. Why? It's because everytime I get home, it's always messy and I have to clean up. Kojiro would get home late and would go to bed straight. It's like I'm the one who always do the work. I wish he would understand that I'm busy too.

It was afternoon. Because of my effort of staying up all night, I managed to finish some papers. I treated myself a 1 hour break. I decided to visit Kojiro.

His restaurant was closed. I peeked to see if he was in there. Luckily he gave me a spare key so I opened it and went inside. I went to his room (Yes there's a room in his restaurant where he can rest). I saw him in his boxers sleeping. I shook his body slightly. "Oh Kaoru, it's just you" he said then started to sleep again.

"Just me? Why is your restaurant closed?" I said tapping my feet on the ground loudly. "I decided to close it for a day" he said not bothering to look at me. "Wow. Good for you" I said sarcastically.

I sat on the chair beside his bed. "Can you please clean up the house? It's becoming like a dumpster" I said, growing a little impatient. He ignored me then started snoring. I was now pissed.

"You know what? I'm always doing the work even though I'm hella busy. Can you please consider my situation?" I said my voice raised a little. He opened his eyes and sat up on the bed. "I'm also busy Kaoru. I understand you." He just simply said.

"You're even lucky you get to have a break for 1 day, while me, I have to work hard. So hard just to earn a measely hour break. I'm so busy at work and I need to clean the place everytime I get home. I can't even sleep and eat properly but it doesn't matter. While you, you go straight to bed everytime you get home" I yelled panting heavily.

He looked at me at my sudden outburst. "I'm not your maid Kojiro. I'm your boyfriend" I said my voice now calm.

"Don't blame me for your lack of rest. I'm also busy running this restaurant. You are even lucky you just write those stupid calligraphy and do those paperworks while me, I have to cook for every people that set foot on my restaurant" He said.

"I DIDN'T BLAME YOU FOR MY SUFFERING! I'M BLAMING YOU FOR NOT CONSIDERING MY SITUATION. YOU CALLED MY JOB STUPID?!! BEING A CALLIGRAPHER IS NOT FUCKING EASY JOE" I yelled emphasizing 'Joe'

"I worked so hard and I spent my whole life pursuing this dream and My own boyfriend called it stupid? Bullshit" I said, frustrated.

"Now I know why" He said chuckling fakely. "Now I know why Adam left us" He said again glaring at me. "It's because he can't handle someone like you. To be honest, I feel the same way as him" He spat coldly.

My eyes widen. "Oh so you're saying you're tired of me? You think I wouldn't notice Kojiro? You think I wouldn't notice you eye raping every chick in front of me? I just kept this to myself but I feel like you're not even commited to this relationship" I said my heart pounding. I don't like where this is going.

"So what if I did? You know what Kaoru, I knew this whole thing is weird. I wish I were straight" he said then smirked.

I was furious. "You call our relationship a 'weird thing'? The heck?! So you're not serious this whole time? You wish you were straight? Then say it to me again. Be a fucking man and say it to me again!" I said my voice cracked a little. I was breaking inside.

"I regret every single thing in this relationship CHERRY" He said which made my heart sink. He regretted it. The memories. He seriously regretted it. My chest hurts so bad I can barely breathe.

"Since you regretted this then I guess we're breaking up. Thank you for the fucking memories that I cherished that turned out to be fake" I said then stood up heading towards the door.

Author's POV

Joe slapped himself after saying those things. Cherry just left. He was empty. He heared Cherry's car in a roar.

Cherry was devastated. He couldn't keep his tears. He couldn't take Joe's words. He wished that it was not real. He didn't want to believe that it was real. He took out his phone with his right hand and started typing a message to Kojiro while sobbing uncontrollably. He used his left hand to hold the steering wheel.

"I want to believe that your words are not real. I wish you had said it sooner otherwise we wouldn't end up like this. I can't believe I enjoyed every single time with you pretending. I always wanted the best for you so I wished you just told me that you don't want to be with me. I understand. If you really want to leave then I won't force you back. You have the right to stay or not. I appreciate you trying to understand me. Thank you for everything."

Cherry didn't get to press 'send' when he saw a truck coming towards his way.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
20k+ reads🥺🎉🥂 That's a lot guyssss....
Gracias everyoneee!

Anime Roulette:

Give as many anime characters as you can that starts with 'K'