Monday Mornings Are The Worst.

Start from the beginning

I was walking towards her locker and then I saw her.

She looked so sexy.

Ass like bow! Hair like damn! Curves like bam! She was facing away from me so I went up behind her and slithered my arms around her waist.

She giggled and then turned around.

"You look beautiful today." I said, pecking both her cheeks.

"Thank you." she said, and smiled.

"Why'd you dress up so nice?" I asked, licking my lips.

"I just felt like. Now do me a favor and stop teasing me with those lips!" she said, blushing.

I laughed and then kissed her. You could hear ooh's and aww's throughout the hallway.

I pulled back and then looked down at her and smiled.

"You wore heels?" I asked and laughed.

"Yeah. Part of my attempt to grow a couple inches." she said, as she walked away from me.

I ran after her. Damn she looked so good. She was trying to play with my emotions.

"Do you want anything from Starbucks? I asked my dad to bring me a coffee." she said.

"Just gimme some of whatever you get?" I said, pushing her up against the lockers.

Sshe giggled.

"What if I don't wanna share?" she said.

I got close to her face and licked my lips.

"I'll make you wanna share." I said.

"Do you like hazelnut?"

"Yeah."

"Ok then. You can have some."

"Tonight?" I said, smirking.

"Boy! Shutup!" she said, pushing me away.

We both walked to class, me following behind her. When we walked in, people didnt seem to be so mean to Jazmyne like they were before.

*******************************************************

Jamyne POV.

We had been in class for about 30 minutes. I was getting really drowsy and I wanted to sleep.

Then I looked up and saw heaven.

My daddy and my coffee.

I stood up and walked over to him and grabbed the coffee. He kissed my forehead and then walked out of the classroom.

Thank you God!

I walked back to my seat and started drinking the coffee. Then, out of no where, Santo snatched the coffee and drunk some of it. I just laughed about it. He put it back on the corner of my desk and winked at me.

After class was over, I walked out of the class by myself, with Santo running behind me.

"Where you going?" he said, pushing me against the lockers.

"I wanna go home. I just feel extra sleepy today." I said, pouting.

"Come one babe. Don't leave me here by myself." he said, grabbing my waist and bending down to my height.

"Please! I'll come over to your house after school." I begged, looking in his eyes.

"Go ahead. But I'm getting whatever work you need to do." he said, standing his ground.