First Day Of School

Jazmyne POV.

Monday.

I just moved here a couple of days ago and I'm already starting school. My father says it's a priority. I got up and went into my bathroom and took a shower. When I got out, I had a text from my best friend back in England. I missed them. I put on a pair of pale pink skinny jeans with a floral drape top. I wore a bandeu under. It exposed my belly button ring just a bit. I put on a pair of Steve Madden sandals. I put on my Louis Vutton watch and bracelets. I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair and it reached the arch of my back. I put on a little bit of mascara and face lotion. I grabbed my Gucci purse and my keys. I was walking out of my room when I noticed that I forgot my iPhone on my bed. I went back and grabbed it then headed downstairs.

Me: Hi mom.

Mom: Hi hun. You better make a move if you dont wnat to be late for your first day of school. Your father is really excited to see if you like it.

Me: I'm not to excited but I have to go. What time do I have to be there?

Mom: 9:15

Me: I better get going. It's 8:45.

Mom: Okay. See you later sweetheart.

I grabbed a granola bar and headed out to my car. I got in and put the top down on my Audi. I sped down the rode towards my school. My GPS was a big help because I had no idea where I was going. As I pulled up to the school, I put the top up and noticed that this school was huge. I got out and grabbed my purse and spare bag off of the back seat. I wlaked away and walked into the school, locking my door.

As I walked in, I could feel the stares. Hear the smart comments.

"She's the new rich girl"

"Her dads the CEO of Apple"

"She thinks she's to good for us."

"She's spent the last few years in England."

How the hell do they know this? I walked into the fornt office and I saw the most beautiful guy I'd ever seen. He had an awesome smile. I walked over to the front desk and asked her where the Triginometry class was.

Secretary: Chresanto. Come here for a second.

I guess that's his name.

Chresanto: Yes ma'am?

Secretary: Could you escort her to your triginometry class?

Chresanto: Yes ma'am. I was headed that way.

We both walked out into the hallway and I got more stares and comments.

"So where you from?" he asked, not looking my way.

"I was born in New York. I spent the last 3 years in England. And now I'm here in LA." you said and sighed.

"You don't like it here?" he asked.

"I just don't like being a senior at a new school." you said as you dug through your purse.

"You'll like it. Trust me. But we havent had a formal introduction." he said, stopping and looking at me.

I giggled. "I'm Jazmyne Rodriguez. I'm 17 and I'm a cheerleader. Well looking for a new cheer squad." I replied. "You?"

"Chresanto August. Star quarterback. I'm 17 and I want to be Class Valedictorian." he said, continuing to walk.

***************************************

Chresanto POV.

We were in class and I sat near the back with Jazmyne. SHe's a cool girl. And I love her accent.

She was also very smart. Guess I was going to have a little bit of competition.

"Call me Santo" I whispered, as she scrolled through her phone.

"Okay.......Santo"

"Gimme your phone" I said as I leaned over and held my hand out.

"Okayyyyy." she said as she placed it in my hand.

I put my number in her phone and but a heart beside my name. I think I might dig this chick.

I handed it back to her and she smiled, looking at the phone. I handed her my schedule and told her to match it up. We had every class together. That sure was going to be a distraction. She gave it back to me and the teacher told Jazmyne to stand up and introduce herself. You could hear people making comments all around the room. SHe stood up and introduce herself to the class like she did me.

"You think we care that you're from ENgland bitch!"

"You ain't shit!"

"Take your little rich ass to private school"

"We don't need a rich snob at our school"

I culd see tears forming in her eyes. She grabbed her purse and walked out of the class. I saw that she left her other bag so I grabbed it and ran after her.

"Daddy can I please come home. I'll stay a full day tomorrow!" she said, on the phone, looking around searching for something. She hung up and put her phone back in her purse.

"Shit!" she yelled.

"Looking for this?" I said as I walked up to her and handed her the bag.

She nodded yes and grabbed the bag.

"You going home?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be back tomorrow though. I'm just not used to people being so rude." she said, looking me in my eyes.

"Okay. Call me later on. After school." I said.

"How about you come over later on? My dad will be happy I made at least one friend." she said.

"SUre. I'll come over at about 3. But I have to leave for practice around 5.

"Sounds good. I'll text you my address." she replied.

"See you then."

She smiled and then walked away. I couldnt help but stare at her butt as she walked away. I think I really like this girl. I turned around and headed back to class.

I can't wait until 3!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

New Story by New Writer.

-KingTanner.

The Life Of A Rich GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara