Disabled Girl -(straight)

She feared him, she hated him, she loved him, she wanted to die. So many feeling Prudence felt for her power king.

Prudence knew she was nothing, how he told her she wasn't but she knew it,  a big power man he had been, he still was cruel with lustful eyes for her but she couldn't stand by his side while he ruled. Ruled over werewolves and powerful creatures. Prudence was a human and to top it all off she was disabled. She couldn't move her legs, she was bound to a wheel chair for the rest of her life.

And to top it all off he was a Alpha King to all wolves across the world, Alpha Marcus Wolf, I always thought about how silly it was his last name was wolf but he once told me that when he was first born they were not given last names like now, Because he was one of the first 10 wolfs made, they all thought to call themselves Wolf. It did make sense when you thought of it but made me giggle sometimes.

I had met him almost 2 years ago, we had mated in a beautiful way but not in the true wolf way not under the moon light and he had not marked with his bite, but the night before we had agreed for all this I had found a she wolf in his bed one night claiming she was his side bitch and would bare his children as well I was useless. I remember feeling that feeling of shame for who I truly was.

I felt desperate, because well look at me.

I looked at myself then, I had  lost weight since I had left his castle, My once rich red hair and rosy cheeks had lost all brightness. I had lost the light in my once forest eyes. My hair had grown to long but I saw unfit to keep it in better looking shape, for no body would want me no, nor I want anyone else. 

I missed him, I longed for him. But it was beyond stupidly to think a wheelchair bound girl deserved to be someone so much more, so much more than I'd ever be. I remember back to the words of 'soulmates' he had whispered in my ear when we laid together at night, while he had help me get changed.

I had escaped that night, he hadn't put any guard to me, no body ever watched me, I was in a wheelchair how far could I have ever got. But I had made friends, friend who once told me that a Queen rule was just as important to the king like playing chess. The queen was the most important part to a chess game.
They had help me, they had taken me away when I demanded it, they had taken me over oceans and hills and into the mountains. Prudence  was now thinking she was safe on the other side of the world and it had been months since she had left.

Prudence sat in her wheel chair on her porch, Sophie the many she wolf who had helped her, had placed me in her grandparent home hidden in the mountains.

The woods made me feel closer to Marcus, I pictured him a few time running in these hills hunting being one with nature, just them to. Prudence longed for this to be true, she cried most days, she felt ill and hopeless. She knew the truth in her mind but her heart was taking longer to come to term.

Prudence found herself day dreaming he'd come charging out the tree line and take her on the porch. Prudence watched as the sun began to set, she wheeled her self inside closing the door behind her and wheel herself to the front room to start the fire back up. She was running out of logs and firewood and she couldn't cut any herself. She looked around the small house, it was old, a lodge cabin, small and rustic once thought perfect for her now seemed to cave her in, it made her feel smaller than she ever felt. 

She was running out of food, out of wood and her heart was breaking every moment.

Prudence set the fire up and moved herself out of her wheel chair, pushing it away as she used her arm strength to move to the comfy sitting charm across to the fire. She pushed the wheel chair away, making sure the brakes were on it. I stared into the fire, for what seemed like hours,listening to the fire crack and the heat warm me from the inside out.

I liked the fire, it reminded me of the feel of his skin on mine, how he always ran hot. I think I drifted off, my eyes lifted but still felt heavy. I moved my face away from the fire, it had started to die and the air was turning a little chilly. I hugged my arms feeling the cold turning to set in.
I tried to reach for the firewood but it was just out of reach, I heard something behind me then.