Chapter 3

4M's for the Fearies-part 2

12 hours later

"THIS PLACE BETTER BE SPOTLESS AND MAKE SURE THERE IS DINNER WHEN I GEYLT BACK!!!!" Geesh does mother always start her day so angrily. I sighed when I heared the castle doors shut and made my way downstairs to see mal cleaning up some broken glass.

"E-evil m-morning to you malachy"
(Pronounced as mal-a-key)

Ugh! Malachy a name I would forever hate, When dad left mother forbid us from using our first names it's not like anyone else knew it other than us I just wished daddy could have taken us with him.

"Hey mal, where is malachi?" I asked as I looked around and saw no sign of him, he's usually around mali.

(Pronounced as mal-a-kite without the te)

"Probaly bandaging his hand let's say mother went pretty easy on us this morning he just got a sprain hand she said she'll umm will pun-ish me later"

I felt like there was more to this punishment that she was letting me in on but I didn't question it I was pulled from by thoughts with the sound of shattering glass that mal re-dropped.

"S-sorry, I'll  clean it"

No!No stop I'll do it your shaking so much" She paled at my words I'm guessing she didnt think I noticed but I'm sure it has something to do with that mysterious punishment of hers.

"Its probaly just my terrible anxiety" she muttered to herself but I heared it if daddy was here he would have at least talked some sense into her even if it took him a week he'd get her to talk.

"Mal, Malachi come on we have to head to town!!!" I yelled I swear these two kids are gonna kill me before time.

"Why do we have to Go? Mothers already there and I don't wanna run into her" mal asked

" I'm sure your friends will love to see you and you the same, now come along you two" I said as I pulled on both there hands and dashed through the doors.

5hours later

"Hey Malachy it's been a while" daughter of Captain hook and older sister to Harry and CJ hook said "How you guys been the rest of the crew are up in the hideout and by crew I mean Harry,Uma,Freddie,Gil,evie, Carlos and Jay".

After the mention of there friends names my siblings were no longer beside me as they dashed up the rusty stairs and into the hideout and I  thought she didn't want to come i inwardly smiled to myself.

"So how is she" I heared Harriet asked, at first I was confused to who she would be talking about but then it clicked, Almost everybody in the anti-villian club knew that mal had several mental conditions if it weren't for her hair and eye colour I'm sure people would have mistaken her for cruella's daughter not that she had one of course.

"She could be better she's still in the denial of missing our dad but I'm sure she'll come through"

There were only four people other than mother and my siblings who knew who our dad is and that was Dr.facilier, Captain Hook (dad's most trust worthy allies) yen-sid and that was for a few unavoidable reasons and Uma because she is our cousin.

Speak of my siblings and they shall appear "Hey lovebirds you coming up or not we have a few hours to spear and you guys are wasting it down there" the twins said and it honestly freaks me out sometimes when they do that.

Harriet's faced flushed red as she dashed off to the hideout and I couldnt help buy wonder if she was ok, I mean if she had a fever she could sit down and rest for a while it was like Mali said we had a few hours to spear and  I dont mind watching Harry for a while.

"Can't you guys take a break We all know your talented at numerous things no need to list them all out " I heard my cousin as she scolded mal and jay, I swear those two are always running competitions ever since ther were in diapers.

The fact that she even has guy friends is really shocking since mother told her all boys were evil and what not I'm guessing she did that because of her past with men.

I mean her first love king Stefan tried to kill her and cut of her wing and daddy he umm well he just left her, If diablo wasn't stone right now there would be no doubt in my mind that they would end up together.

"Hey guys what are you all up to, long time no see" I said trying to get everyone's attention.

"Malachy my bro" Freddie eldest daughter of Dr.facilier and older sister to Celia said.

"Hey Freddie!!

"You guys really need to come live here in the town we rarely get to see each other like maybe three or two times a week, When are you guys going to move out of that haunted castle of yours" Freddie Facilier asked.

I don't really think the house is haunted but mother sure wants us to move she says it reminds her of her time with daddy and where she lived before she died and she would love to forget it, She did admit that she would miss it but we all know it was for different reasons.

If she moved to a new house we all know people would hear our screams every time mother tortured us, she'd probaly ban us from screaming, I shuddered at the awful thoughts running through my head.

"As soon as mother finds another castle, So until then we will be living in the forbidden fortress" the voices of my siblings said as I was ejected from my thoughts.

"Mali we all new you like that house because your obssessed with dead souls" I laughed and shaked my head In amusement my sister obsessions were weird but I'm not lying it made her who she is.

Our laughters filled the air and I had to admit that I felt happy I felt safe these people were my family and I'm going to cherish them forever.

Hey luvs😋 it's your gurl domolicious😍😘🤩 I made this chapter longer hehehe😃 hope you enjoy dont forget to vote and comment you all make me HAPPY☺🤗

What do you guys think about mals obsession with dead things do you think it's normal🧐?

What kind of punishment do you think she will get😥?

What will happen in the next chapter 🤔?

Is Her psychotic behavior normal as well🤪😵😬??

No there will be no tornadoes in the next chaptergemiller24😂😂😂

Until next time, Stay safe
Xoxo😷