Champi

The team was having family time to celebrate their Jessi's wedding. Everyone was down, all the wife's, kids, players, support staff etc. everyone had fun and went back to their rooms for alone time. Nush who was there noticed something and sighed. Picking Vamika and her baby bag she goes to the hotel staff and hands them some oil to heat and send it to room 009 in a few minutes and makes her way up talking to her little girl.

Nush: "what am I going to do with your chachu huh Vami. You tell me, mad, he is the biggest mad I have ever seen. All your chachus should be kept in the museum. I'll seriously talk to dada about it."

Little Vami looked at her mother confused to why is she complaining to her about her chachus and what can she do to help her. Nush on the other hand thought of her Ladla who was scrunching his face all day. She knows him long enough to know that he is having one of his massive headaches and he as always wouldn't take any medications. why you ask because he believes in natural healing and medications taste yuck. She now can read him well like the back of her hand, she knows his moods, his actions and every face he makes. He is an open book to her, one look at him and she will tell what's going on in his head.

She remembers when she first saw him in pain, boy he scared the life out of her. It was before she got married to Vi and was officially his girlfriend. She went to meet him after some series when she entered the house, she was met with her boyfriend's favourite person KL Rahul. That time she was only Anu to him, she noticed he was frowning and scrunching his face more than usual and wasn't in a mood. Not thinking much of it she let it go. He excused himself and went to rest, an hour later Vi had asked her to wake him up for lunch, so she went to 'his room'. she looked around and saw no one there she went out and told Vi Rah was missing. Panicking he entered the room only to laugh at her and muttering stupid stubborn kid.

She looked at Vi confused as there was no one there, her eyes followed Vi as he made his way to the bed and pulled a pillow up and they heard a groan and two hands coming out preventing the remaining pillows from being moved. She looked at the scene amused,

Vi: "come on kiddo out now"

Rah: "go away Koko"

Vi: "you and I both know that's not happening now come on" pulling away the second pillow

Rah: "I'll sleep it off now go away"

Vi: "you tried sleeping and we can clearly see the results now get up. How many times do I have to tell you to come to me when you get your stupid headaches? You wrapped like a baby hiding under stacks of pillows won't help it. God knows how you even breathe under that thing! Nush thought you were missing!"

Pulling the last pillow and blanket off him only to have him crawl out and hide his face in Vi's tummy. Anushka never saw Vi act with anyone like this, so caring and gentle, than again this is his Rah she thought as she watched him pat his head. Thinking of something she went to the kitchen and returned with some warm olive oil as Vi didn't have any hair oil. Sitting next to them

Nush: "come here Rah this should help"

Rah: "I'm fine Anu" hugging Vi tighter as he laughed at them

Nush: "I'm not asking I'm telling you Rah"

Vi: "go Rah"

Sighing he let go of Vi and sat up looking at her for instructions. She made him sit as she massaged his head.

Nush: "why don't you take any paracetamol Rah?"

Rah: "physio asked to stop them, and medicines are disgusting" he shrugged making faces

Nush: "is this how you deal with your headaches?"

Rah: "normally amma or Bhavu gives me a champi and if they are not there than your Vi just pats my head."