His family

Vi just looked around his room, thinking now it feels like home. no furniture, no painting, nothing can make any room his home, but his kiddos and brothers do. Like right now most of his kiddos and brothers are here around him, his eyes sweep around the room looking at his brothers. They were all back for the T20 match, his family is finally together, and all are happy. Some people were in their room while his other brothers surrounded him, Ro was sleeping as always, Bhuvi, Jinks, Ash and Puji were having a serious discussion. Shrey, Yuzi and his Kuliya were talking about a new insta trend. Ishan, Washi, Shubman, Axar, Saha and Rishu were playing video games. Ishant was keenly watching his Rah, Harry, Mayu and Jassi bicker like they belonged to a museum. Looking at him he also concentrated at their little argument. Apparently, they were playing a game called chidiya udd peacefully till Harry opened his mouth.

Harry: "Rohit udd." Raising his finger in the air along with Mayank. While Rah and Jassi glared at them.

Rah (shaking his head): "Rohit is not a bird you birdass. He cannot fly (looking at Mayu) yeh toh pedaishi gadha hai tuje kya hua hai. I thought you had some brains, but you proved me wrong today"

Jassi: "gadhe ke sath reh reh ke yeh bhi gadha ban gaya hai Rah. We are playing chidya udd dufferon. How will Rohit fly and dare you say redbul."

Mayu: "aree but Rohit can fly aur hum gadhe nahi hai tum dono ho, khud toh dono sukha bombil dikthe hai bade aye hume gadhe bolne wale."

Harry: "exactly have you seen his shots he makes the ball fly so he can fly. Bade aye hume gyan dene ke liye jab khud ka top floor khali hai."

Jassi: "if that's the case than every person in this room can fly. Pata nahi hum dono hi inn dhono ghado ke bich kese fasste hai." Looking at Rah
Rah: "pata nahi yaar 1.38 billion ke population mein hum dono ko yeh do gadhe hi mile best friends banae ke liye." Looking resigned.

Rolling his eyes Vi's mind went back to his U-19 days. How he used to bicker with Jaddu and gang up with him to tease Manish. God the stuff they did together he thought. If someone would have told the 19-year-old Virat Kohli that one day he will call anyone other than Vikas his bhaiya he would laugh, if anyone told him he will call strangers bhaiya he will laugh harder. If anyone told him that he will call some strangers his besties and fight the world for them he will fall on the floor laughing. If anyone told him he will have kiddos who will call him bhaiya and worship the ground he walks, he will die on the floor laughing.

Being someone's kiddo, bestie, bhaiya, chachu, godfather, husband, father was never a part of his life plan. He never thought he will be his Mahi Bhais Cheeku, his kiddos Cheeku/ Virat/ Vi bhaiya, Vi or even Kohlito. He had a straight plan and that was play cricket break all the records out there, be famous, be rich, make his mother proud, fulfil his and his father's dream, provide his family with luxuries they deserve. But things just happened in his life unannounced.

He remembers his first time walking in an international match, he remembers when his Mahi Bhai who he then called Mahi gave him words of advice when he was walking in. he was nervous but he knew that it was his time and walked in like he owned the place and played like it. Was it than when his transition began, he thought, he tried remembering when exactly he became his Mahi Bhais Cheeku or when Mahi became his Mahi Bhai, he tried remembering when he became the over pampered kiddo of the team? He remembers how his seniors spoiled him, how he was the apple of their eye, their little Virat. Their Cheeku. Long forgotten was the selfish player Virat and his plans that motivated him to do better. He was not that Virat who started scoring big because Viru Paji teased him for playing slow. Now he was Virat who scored for the team, who played for his country and his team.

He remembers this phase of his life him getting the bad boy tag, the untameable heartthrob of the ICT, the heartbreaker, the hot headed, aggressive player. He hated thinking of those days gahh what the hell was I even thinking he thought. But still he was thankful of that phase it made him the man he is today. He is still aggressive but for all good reasons. He remembers who the reason for this change in him is, his beautiful wife, who made him the person he is today. She walked in his life where he was on a peak of his career so high, he didn't feel the ground under his feet. She was the one who dragged him back down and held him down. She became his rock holding and supporting him from the storms. She made him this person he is today and boy he is the luckiest men on Earth.