"Is that why you came here?"she asked calmly.

"Why else would I come?did you think i came to see you?" He asked with a chuckle." Don't kid yourself Bom. Now tell me where the fuck is that thing?"

Bom scoffed and rolled her eyes.She snickered sadly."Yeah,for a moment,I was stupid.Not anymore"her face again turned to a blank one."And what were you asking?a pendrive?what are you talking about?"

Now it's Bum's time to scoff." Don't take me as a fool. That darn thing is with you!" He snapped shooting daggers through his eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Even if I knew,I would never give it to you"

"Oh really?" He asked with a sick smile playing on his lips. "I have my own ways Bom.I guess you already have heard about me from mom right? I'm not a man whom you should play with.I will get whatever I want by hook or crook"he  whispered the last part with the same sick smile.Bom felt her stomach churning seeing his not so nice smile.

"Even if it means hurting me?" Shs asked hoping he would atleast stay silent at the question.

But shattering her last hope,he answered.

"Yes" he replied going to a stern expression.

Bom's eyes saddened but she quickly hid her emotions.The emotionless doll sat there staring at him."You don't mean it" she asked no said it.How can someone harm their own family?Maybe Bom was wrong this time.This is a society where their own family members kill each other due to their highly explosive anger issues. She needs to see through the society.

In the next second,Bum stood up aggressively. Even before Bom could blink he was choking her neck.Her breath hitched and unknown to her,her phone slipped away from her hands to the floor.Bum smiled while choking his own sister.He tightened his grip around her neck.

Bom struggled hard to get released.She never expected it.Never in a million years.And at last she saw his true colours.He is a monster. He's not her brother who used to love her from earth to sky and again back to earth.And it pained her.He had cut her down along with her family.

"Do you still believe that I didn't mean what I said?huh?You are not my sister anymore Bom.I can hurt you.Even kill you" he said gritting his teeth.

"O-Oppa" a whisper left from her lips making Bum's expression blank.He stared at her teary eyes still choking her.But he smiled.

"I'm still not planning to kill you but this is a warning--" he was about to take his hand but he stumbled backwards receiving a strong punch out of nowhere.

Bom took a large gulp of oxygen.She looked up to the person who saved her while breathing heavily. It was non other than Cha Eunwoo.He was glaring at her brother.He stood infront of Bom with fisted hands.Bom immediately stood up and walked infront of Euwnoo when he was about to attack her brother again.

"Eunwoo!no please!" She screamed placing her palms on his chest to stop him.

On the other hand Bum smirked."Boyfriend?"he asked in a teasing voice.

Eunwoo looked down to see Bom's worried eyes."Why the fuck are you stopping me?" He asked through his gritted teeth.

"Because he's someone I know. I-I will explain to you later.Please calm down"