i laughed out my tears. he grabbed my hand and led me out of the bathroom. "here sit down." he sat me on the bed. he walked over to my desk and got my lotion. i sighed. he came back over to me. he ran his fingers under my towel moving it off my legs. goosebumps raised on my skin. he got down on his knees in front of me and massaged the lotion into my upper thighs.

i felt extremely exposed cause i knew he could see all of me. he pecked a kiss onto both of my thighs before standing up again to place to lotion back in its spot. he smiled at me.

he went to my drawer and picked out his favorite set of comfy lingerie i had. he turned around holding it up smiling. i rolled my eyes. "whattt?" he whined. "i never said we wouldn't be taking care of me too." he smiled wider, amused by his own joke.

the lingerie ^

the lingerie ^

he held out his hands wanting me to stand. "can i take this off?" he said referring to my towel. i cringed. "i....i don't feel pretty today." he stepped towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist. he kissed a trail down my neck and collarbone. "then let me make you feel pretty." he whispered. his finger looped around the top of the towel.

he looked at me and i nodded, letting him take the towel off. he didn't stare, he didn't speak. he just went along like everything was normal. exactly how i liked it. no unnecessary attention on me. no vulnerability. he got down on his knees again lifting my foot. he placed my legs through the holes of the underwear. he slowly rose as he slid the fabric up until they rested on my hips.

'could he go any slower?' 'he's judging your every flaw right now' 'you're worthless someone like him could never love you' the thoughts began to flood my mind again.

i covered my chest with my arms. he noticed and kissed my cheek. he put my bra on much faster than he did everything else. he could tell i was getting uncomfortable. "see...beautiful." he stood back admiring me like i was his painting. "ok enough." i walked over to his dresser and pulled out one of his big shirts.

"hey?" he crossed his arms and his eyebrows came together making a cute angry face. he walked towards me and the closer he got the softer his expression got. he hooked his fingers into the part of the underwear that rested on my hips. he pulled me closer by my underwear. "could you maybe just...wear this all day?" he looked me up and down again. he licked his lips, taking his bottom one into his mouth and smiling. "pleaseeee..?" he smiled wider.

i groaned covering myself with the fabric of his shirt i got out. "v...i really don't feel pretty today." "do you really think i see you that way?" he took his fingers out of the sides of my underwear and just wrapped his arms around me. "well...no...but i don't understand why. i wish i knew what i looked like in your eyes." he kissed my lips. "i want that more than anything." he whispered onto my lips.

"mmm fine i'll just wear this today *kiss* just for you." i kissed him again. he grabbed the shirt out of my hands and lifted me up. he wrapped my legs around his waist and spun us around before flopping onto the mattress. i laughed into the kiss. he broke the kiss and ran his fingers through my hair. i kept my eyes closed focused on the sensation.

his lips attached themselves to my skin once again. he began dragging kisses down my jaw and neck. occasionally pecking my lips. he then took the time to kiss all over my body. he then tucked me into his chest and played with my hair. "i love you. every piece of you. every part that you think is a flaw, is something that is my favorite. please never forget that." he whispered. "i'm trying." i sighed. "i know you are and i'm here to help you. you just have to let me take care of you every now and then."

he kissed my forehead and lifted up my chin so he could kiss my lips. i was safe. i felt better and i felt comfortable. he felt like home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- sorry this was lowkey a vent 😭🤚

- lmk if you want another part of this story line with smut involved 😏

- i thought it would be cute to make something wholesome for once 🙄

- sorry this was literally so depressing but anyways love youuu sleep good or else <3

- take care of yourselves besties drink water and eat a full meal cause you deserve it i promise. you're all beautiful 😩🤘 okkk goodnight 💪😏

1618 words