1

The glass container broke open, all the water and my body fell out hitting the ground. 

My chest heaved as I tried to get fresh air in my lungs, coughing out the rest of the breathable water they encased me in. 

My thoughts were jumbled as I raised my hand, pulling back my wet hair that shaded my face. 

The lights were flashing back from red to their regular white, the distant alarm blaring off, leaving half the room in shadows, "оборона сломана(the defense is broken)", the loudspeaker blared forcing me to cover my ears and let out a moan. 

The last memory of taking the soul from someone bounced in my mind and I shot up. 

The shadows in the room seemed to watch me as I stumbled back against the base of the container.  I reached out and the shadows seemed to reach towards me and my arm shot back, Right, I slowly thought as my memories came tumbling back, the shadows and I were connected somehow. 

I coughed again and felt the ground began to thud as the sound of boots drew closer. 

My instincts kicked in and I managed to stand getting in a fighting stance, hacking up more water. 

The first person came by the door and I could make out the shape of a mask and a shield with a star on it, His eyes scanned the room then landed on me. 

"Ma'am are you ok", he asked, lowering his shield and taking a step closer to me. 

Another person ran up behind him, skidding to a stop and peering into the room looking at me too. 

"Get away from me", I managed to rasp out, holding out my hands in a fighting stance. 

They hesitated and I took the time to analyze them. 

The one with the mask was tall and had a firm build, making me wonder if he had super serum in him as well. The one behind him had long brown hair that went to his chin and, like his partner, had a big firm build, The strangest thing was that hid left arm, instead of a fleshy arm was a silver one with a signal red star. 

"Miss please we can get you out of here", the masked one said and I flinched as a memory resurfaced.  

"The last hydra agents who promised me that ended up dying and I was tortured, I'm good", I rasped back and coughed at my sore throat, "Were not hydra", the one standing behind the masked one spoke up. 

"Ma'am please one way or another your gonna have to come with us", he said taking another step closer. 

I frantically shook my head, holding my hands out," please don’t come closer".

The other guy put his hand on the guy’s shoulder, "listen maybe we shouldn’t force her".

"Buck she has to go with us, we can’t just leave her here", the guy said and came closer before I frantically shook, "Stay away from me", I growled and a wave of energy radiated off my body and into his. 

His eyes turned black and I let out a little scream backing away from his, into the cold pod, "I'm sorry I'm sorry", I began rasping out holding my head trying not to cry as I felt the guy’s emotions flood into me, He hadn't been lying when he said they were good guys. 

"What did you do", the other guy, buck as the one called him, growled his eyes drifting to the black ones of his friend, "I didn’t mean to, I panicked and I let it out I'm sorry", I whispered out tried to control my shaking body. 

The cold water wasn’t doing any help as it soaked the bottom of the hospital gown, Bucks’ eyes, which had been glaring, softened and he slowly walked closer to me holding his hands up. 

"I need you to calm down and let him go", buck whispered getting closer to me, the lights still going bathed his shadow in red. 

I shakily looked at my hands then back to his face, "I don’t want to hurt him", I whispered, "my memories are slowly coming back". 

"Listen hydra had me to and I got out, we'll help you, just please let him go", buck softly murmured. I slowly got up, flinching at the cold sting left by the air, and then stepped to the ground. 

Buck held his hands out as I moved around him moving to steve who's knees were on the ground as he blankly stared ahead. 

I took a deep breath and put my hands to the side of his head and closed my eyes, The image of a shadow looked back at me, "please let him go, he’s a good guy", The shadow looked at me and then I felt him pull out of the guy and back into me before I passed out.

●ok so Idk why I'm really writing this I had some ideas and was like let's go I got this 

So like stay tuned and frosty bois