"We just wanted to ask if we can throw a birthday party for Ba- Katsuki-kun, is it okay?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Sorry girls." Mistuki apologized. "Even how much I wanted to, we can't just throw a surprise party for him, neither Izuku-kun."

"Huh? Why?" Kendo asked.

"Haven't the two of them told you anything what happened since they were a child?" Mistuki asked.

"No, nothing, they never talked about it." Ashido said.

"Oh! Well, I may be the mother but I don't have the right to tell you about this kind of things." Mistuki said. "But I am really really sorry that you can't make a surprise party for my son."

"It's okay Mitsuki-san, we understand." Ashido said.

"Well, we need to go, everyone is waiting for us in my home." Yaoyorozu said.

"Well, bye kids! Stay safe!" Mitsuki waved good bye to them.

⏪End of Flashback⏪

*Ashido's POV*

'It's so sad.' I thought.

"Ashido-kun?" Kaminari-kun approached me with Kirishima-kun and Sero-kun behind him.

"What's wrong?" Sero-kun asked.

"I just remembered Bakugo-kun's birthday." I said.

"Come to think of it, we haven't asked the both of them what's wrong." Kirishima-kun said.

"Then ask them now." We heard a voice behind the couch. The four of us look behind and saw Monoma-kun tied up, AGAIN.

(A/N: LOL I can't handle with Neito's pranks, it always fails XD And I want to help him OMFG)

"You're right!" I said.

"And why are you tied up again?" Kaminari-kun asked.

"Oh. I was planning a prank on Shoto. It failed cause Kendo caught me." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Lol, you deserve it." Shinso-kun said leaving a slice of cake in front of Monoma-kun.

"How could you." Monoma-kun said. He can't reach it, the cake is just sitting there waiting for someone to eat it.

"Lmao, peace out." Shinso-kun said with no energy.

"Let's ask Midoriya later." Sero-kun said.

⏲Time-skip brought to you by the BNHA's latest chapter⏲

*3rd Person's POV*

After cleaning all the mess they made, they went to the living room and rest for a while.

The door suddenly opened revealing Bakugo with Midoriya behind him.

"Midoriya-kun! Bakugo-kun! Can we talk?" Ashido asked.

"Sure."

"No."

The two boys answered the same time and looked at each other, confused.

"I'm going to my room." Bakugo said.

"Kacchan so rude." Midoriya just pouted and took his seat between Shinso and Monoma.

(A/N: Just a small spoiler... In this story, I made the three of them the story's trio, 'cause they are Eri's babysitter... Yes the BNHA official trio is Katsuki, Shoto and Izuku, but meh :P)