[1] one day

i was sitting relaxed, looking around my box shaped tiny office. this is my favorite place, this my job. i help people.

i always imagine doing this job even though sometimes i used to think that i won't make it but i did. i never lost hope, and that's what i don't want others to lose. hope.

i want others to see that there is a path, you can do it. i want them to realize how strong they're and that is what i am doing now.

i've been here since morning 8am and now it's 10am and still no calls. i am half glad and half sad, glad because there might be people who are happy and sad that there might be people who are edge of killing themself but don't wanna talk to anyone.

i brushed my thoughts away and just turned on the radio and thinking out loud by ed sheeran started playing and i smiled because of it as i love that song.

i was tapping my feet and my fingers on beat of that song, and there was a smile on my face whole time, my eyes closed. and then i started to move my head on it's beat too.

that's when my phone started to ringing almost giving me a heart attack, and i turned off the radio and i picked the phone.

"hello." i was surprised how my voice sounded, like boredom.

"help me?" was the only i heard in reply but a girly voice, her voice was shaky.

i didn't knew what to say for a moment.

"why are you doing it?" i asked her, not sure if i am asking what i should be.

"this is what i want. i can't do this anymore. it's too much." she kept crying and hiccuping.

this girl don't deserve what she is going through is all that kept going through my head.

"listen.." i sighed softly and continued, "i know you're hurting inside.. but this is temporary, your problems are temporary.. but what you are trying to do is permanent and you won't able to change it after it's done.. just one more day okay? give it one more day.."

i heard the girl sigh, "i-i am not sure.."

"just one day, alright?" i hoped she'll say yes.

"but it's too hard.."

i looked down, looking around in space, thinking of what to say to her.

"i'll be here.." i whispered and looked up forward, waiting for her reply.

"o-okay.." she whispered lowly.

thats when i started repeating thank god in my head.

she hanged up saying okay yeah and i started a mission or searching her number and name by a hour, i had her full name and her number on a tiny piece of paper.

i decided to text her, but wasn't sure but i did anyway.

hey

i waited patiently for her reply but she didn't replied unitl after 15 minutes.

um, who is this?

i started to get nervous.

um, i am liam from suicide hotline..