"Come here."

Saint went into the walk in closet to attend for his master.

Perth was buttoning his dress shirt in front of a full body mirror when Saint entered the closet. When he saw Saint, he showed two different kind of neckties to the smaller boy.

"Which one?" Perth asked the shocked Saint.

"Sir, I don't really know-"

"Just choose." Perth cut him.

Saint bite his tongue before thinking for a second. He was shocked of why would Perth want for his opinion.

"This one." He pointed to the silky grey necktie.

"Do it for me." Perth instructed while giving the necktie to Saint.

Saint was perplexed but he did as he was told. He had to stand on his toes to match with Perth's height but still not succeeding. He was grateful when Perth bowed his head down maybe noticing his struggle.

He did the tie with shaking hands. He knew that Perth was staring at him. Standing in front of Perth with a minimal space made him suffocated and feeling insecure.

"Sir, it's done." Saint said while he retracted his hand away.

Perth glanced at his perfect reflection in the mirror before he wear his suit jacket. "Don't call me sir. It makes me feel old." He commented.

Saint didn't want to argue and decided to go along with it. "As you wish young master."

"Don't call me that too," he scrunched his nose. "It makes me feel like a teenager."

Saint wanted to comment something but he cancelled it.

"I'll tell you later of what you should call me." Perth said while facing him.

"Yes young master." Saint said while giving Perth his briefcase.

Perth frowned hearing the way Saint addressing him. He didn't like it but he didn't saying anything. He would think of a more chummy name for Saint to call him.

"I'll go first." Perth said while throwing a last glance at him.

Saint just nodded his head.

Perth stopped when he was walking midway to the door. "And Saint." He called while lifting his index finger in front of him.

Saint blinked his eyes repeatedly looking at Perth.

Perth gulped. "Never mind. Do your work." He dismissed Saint.

Perth sighed softly when he was alone outside his bedroom. He wanted to say to Saint, "Your existence is distracting me. Not that I am complaining."

Perth arrived at his family's company after an hour drive. He could have live in his modern townhouse in the middle of Bangkok but he didn't want for his mother living alone in the mansion. His father was rarely at home since he was managing the business from US while grabbing for any opportunities there.

Perth was checking on some reports in front if him when he heard a knocking on his door.

"Sir, Mr. Phiravich is here to see you" His secretary, Liz showed her face to notify him.

"Send him in."

Mean walked into his office after a few seconds.

"So, what about the engagement plan?" Mean asked out of nowhere before he sat on the chair in front of Perth's desk.

Perth stopped his reading. He frowned while looking at his friend. "You know that I do not agree with it right?" He grew annoyed when he remembered the video call with his father a few days before.

"Says you! But my dad already told me about his discussion with your father." Mean explained.

Perth brushed on his hair. "My dad is a businessman and an opportunist one at that. He just want to take Pluempitiviriyavaj's under him before he work his plan."

"I'm afraid that he'll force you into it." Mean reasoned.

"No, I don't want to," Perth cut him. "You know that he can take their company by tricks but he had to make me to marry Bua."

"You know Tanapon better than me Perth. You're his only son." Mean smirked.

Perth leaned back into his plush chair before he groaned deeply. "There's another thing that I'm worrying about."

"What is it?"

"My mother."

"What about her?"

"Can we talk about this on another day? We have an important meeting in 15 minutes." Perth said while glancing at his wristwatch. He got up from the chair before buttoning the rest of his suit jacket.

"Sure." Mean replied before standing along.

"Oh by the way, nice tie Perth." He commented while glancing at the said fabric.

Perth grinned at the compliment and an image of a boy with a caramel hair appeared in his mind. His mind suddenly felt calm.

"Thank you." He said smugly while patting on the tie.