Chapter Seven: Boo! B**** Imma ghost

Wilbursoot (Wilbur): 

As I was walking through some caves I heard some obscene shouting and I starting walking to where I heard it. "Hello!?"  I wait for a reply suddenly I hear a shout. 

"Wilbur come over here and tell Tommy not to die!"

"What the *BLEEP* are you talking about." When I get up to the surface I see Tommy sitting on his red bed in his room and Tubbo pacing back and forth in front of him. 

"Wilbur he needs to be controlled."

"Let me live my life! Tubbo!"

"What happened?" Tommy lifts his arm and shows a heart broken into pieces tattooed on his shoulder. "Tommy" I stand there in shock. We have been on this server for less than a month and he already lost a canon life. "Y-you c-can't do t-t-t-his" 

"Wilbur are you okay" Tubbo looked at me with concern, Tommy looked confused. 

"Tommy, you don't wanna be dead" Suddenly Tommy turns as pale as I felt "and I hope you know why." 

~Time Skip~ 

I knew I had scared Tommy, but not this bad. He kept ranting to be about this man in his dreams called Dream. Ironic, right? He kept talking about this other life we both have/had and how I turned into a villain and it sounded so horrible. He talked about a mother figure he had and how Phil was his father figure. He ranted to me about how he and Tubbo were manipulated and forced to do horrible, horrible things. He claimed that Tubbo used to be the president of this place called "L'manburg" and how I founded it with a drug van, (That does sound like me though) and he fell to tears talking about how I became a ghost and how he died but was revived by this Dream man. It all sounded so horrible, he explained everything as if it was real and he was there and lived through this. When I told Tommy he doesn't want to be a ghost is because all of this WAS true, I did all of that, and Tommy died and this all happened. As a ghost you have x-ray vision, and also, that means you can X-ray the past. Tommy was 16 when he died and was revived, I was 23 when I was murdered by my own father, Philza Minecraft. I blew up an entire nation! We showed up here, Tommy and I, at age 18 and 25. We came with no memories of why we had to choose an origin, or how we got here, we only had memories of each other, none bad, none in a specific setting or time, and of course none of us have wondered where we came from, because we have no reason to! We are just supposed to live our silly little lives, in this silly little place. But I have a theory, and big one, that might just crack the entire world. 

"Wilbur!" I turn around to see Tommy with a gash on his leg and a scab on his forearm. 

"Tommy what did you do?"

"I took on a group of hoglins as training so I don't die, it was so much fun!"

"Well, as long as you don't get yourself killed, again" I turn to see Tubbo suddenly beside me. He scolded Tommy the hardest for dying, but Tommy didn't understand how much he hurt Tubbo. Tubbo felt guilt, and pain, and mourning when Tommy had died, and then he showed up alive like nothing happened. Tubbo cried for hours, even if Ranboo was there all poor Tubbo would do was sit the and cry, until he saw Tommy alive, and slapped him across the cheek. 'DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' he screamed and Tommy had flinched away, surprised that he too, was alive.

"Tubbo...." Tommy's voice faltered out, unable to find the right words to say. He knew he wasn't on the best of terms with Tubbo. 

"Come with me, I'll fix you up" Tubbo said and grabbed Tommy by his good arm and half-dragged him towards his house. I heard Tubbo grumbling to Tommy about being more careful as they walked/dragged away. 

"Hi, I don't believe we have met" Ugh, another social interaction. I turn around to immediately smell smoke. 

"Jack?" 

"Actually, it's Ori"

"Ori, oh your new!" 

"Yeah, I don't believe we have met"

"We've not" 

"Nikki said she wanted me to meet you, she says so many nice things about you" 

Nikki, he was hanging out, with Nikki. A sickening taste of dislike spammed my brain instantly. 

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading the full chapter of Origins (An Origins SMP Story) I am so, so sorry for taking to long to update this story! I have been busy and it took me awhile to find the perfect continuation for this. Thank you to all of the support! Also shoutout to @Eevee_5 for being the first person to vote on this chapter! Please do check them out,  they are such amazing people and they deserve all of the love! Thanks for reading, Ashes.