"Saint..." Perth tested the name on his tongue. "But.." Perth frowned before something clicked in his mind.

"Aha... okay. He's going to be my personal maid starting tomorrow."

Albert nodded his head. "As you wish sir."

Perth pushed his body out of the pool using his arms, his biceps and abs bulging. A maid that was holding a towel behind Albert blushed while dodging her eyes downwards.

"Saint huh?" Perth grinned to no one.

•••••••

The next morning seemed normal for Saint. He was about to enter the library to start his routine before a voice stopped him.

"Saint"

Saint turned behind him when he saw Albert was walking towards him.

"Yes Albert."

"I have something to tell you." Albert said after standing in front of the small boy. "From today you're going to clean young master Perth's room. Your pay will raised and someone else will clean the library."

Saint frowned taking in the information. "But Albert..." he tried to protest.

"Saint." Albert firmed his voice a little. "You have done an amazing job, don't think that I didn't notice it. That's why young master Perth requested for you."

Saint nodded his head weakly while looking at Albert with his puppy eyes.
"Yes Albert."

"I hope that you'll also do an amazing this work this time." Albert reprimanded him.

"Yes Albert. I understand." Saint agreed with Albert. He scolded himself. He should be thankful and not whining at Albert. Cleaning Perth's room wouldn't be that bad, he thought. He'll just ignore the tall man and mind his own work.

"Follow me and I'll show you sir Perth's room." Albert's voice pulled him from his thoughts.

Saint nodded his head before following behind Albert like a duckling.

Albert brought him on the east side of the second floor. They passed by a lot of staff that were doing their work. The decoration on the east wing was really different from the west wing. It looked more sophisticated. A couple of rooms lined along the hallway.

They stopped in front of a large carved door before Albert reminding him again. "This is young master Perth's room. He's usually not in his room at this time in the morning. He would go for a run before having his breakfast"

You can do your cleaning as usual and you know the drill Saint." Albert explained to him before he left Saint to start his work.

Saint swallowed his saliva before he knocked on the wooden door. No answer. He twisted the knob slowly before he peeked his head inside. His jaws hung slack and his eyes widened. "Is this a king's room?" He asked himself.

The room was massive. The floor to ceiling glass windows were framed with dark heavy curtain. The walls were painted a deep, dark grey. His bed frame was of beige colour with a thick mattress with beige and grey sheets, a too big bed for one person. The comfortable looking bed made Saint wanted to jump on it.

There was a dark crystal chandelier hung on the ceiling. Saint was not surprised when he saw a longue area with a fireplace in front of it. There was a flat screen tv hung on wall, probably more than 60 inches long, a latest stereo system rested on a table against the dark wall. On the right side of the room was a door that Saint presumed the bathroom and another one on the left side that must be the walk-in closet.

Saint knew that Perth's office and mini library were located outside along the hallway just before his bedroom. Saint closed the door behind him. Maybe Perth was not in his room. Wasn't he usually went to run early in the morning? Saint decided that should start by making the messy bed.

He walked over to the California King bed. He grabbed at the scattered pillows, fluffing them up before setting them in place. "Jesus... how can a person need so many pillows?" He thought. He tried to tuck the silky soft bed sheets under the mattress.

The only problem with doing that is that he really had to stretch his petite body to get the bedding tucked in at the corner of the bed.

Saint bent his body at his waist practically tipping on his toes as he did his best not to kneel on the bed as his dainty fingers tucked the soft bed sheets under the thick mattress.

"What a beautiful morning."

Saint literally jumped at that voice as he fell down face first onto the soft duvet. Saint snapped his head looking behind him.

"Good morning Sun..." Perth greeted him with a smile. He was in his sports wear as his handsome face glistened with sweat.

"Or should I say Saint..." Perth drawled while smirking at him.

Saint swallowed his saliva.