"I'm doing fine sir." Saint said while continue wiping.

"How old are you?" Perth asked again.

"I'm 18."

Perth smiled, "He's so cute!" He thought.

"It's all done sir." Saint voice pulled him from his thoughts.

Perth looked at the desk. The mahogany surface was squeaky clean and shiny

Saint was gathering his cleaning tools at the moment wanted to get out of the library. Being together with Perth in one room suffocated him.

"Excuse me sir." He excused himself before walking to the door.

"Sun, wait!"

Saint stopped in front of the door before turning behind him looking at Perth who was walking approaching him.

"From tomorrow onwards you'll stop working here." Perth said suddenly.

Saint's mouth formed an 'o' shape. His eyes widened.

"Not in this house, I meant not in this library anymore," Perth rushed out. "I'm assigning you to a new place."

Saint was still looking at him with a questionable expression on his face. His caramel fringe fell on his forehead.

"Starting from tomorrow, you're going to clean my room. Including my bedroom, closet, bathroom and everything."

"But sir..." Saint tried to object.

"No but!" Perth lifted his pointer finger in front of Saint's face.

"I'm sorry sir but I was assigned to this work since I came here and I really like it. Now if you excuse me." Saint reasoned before he literally ran away from the room.

Perth was left standing there alone. "That little.."

Perth swam to the pool's side before putting his arms on the edge. He took a glass of juice that Albert gave him.

"Albert." He called.

"Yes sir."

"I need a new maid to clean my room." Perth said after he put his glass down.

Albert's forehead furrowed. "Was Susan not doing a good job?"

"No, she's excellent but her taste in arranging things and cleaning is kinda 'vintage' you know." Perth told Albert about the middle-aged woman work ethic.

Albert looked at him warily before he nodded his head. "Sure sir. I'll assign a new maid to clean your room."

"Oh, about that I have a specific maid that I want." Perth said while brushing his wet hair backward.

"Who is it?" Albert asked him.

"Sun"

Albert frowned. "Sun..." He trailed. "As far as I concerned there is no maid that called Sun"

Perth snapped his head upwards looking at Albert before he asked, "His name is Sun. The petite boy." He reasoned. "With caramel fringe, and very white skin and blush?"

Albert fixed his glasses. "I'm sure there's no Sun working as a maid. But the description... kind of familiar."

Perth groaned, "Come on Albert, he's the new maid that clean the library every morning, Sun!"

Albert's eyes lightened up. "Do you mean, Saint?

"Saint?" Perth's face scrunched up.

"Yes sir. Saint is the one who cleans the library every morning. He's a new maid but he is really hardworking. Do you need him to clean your room?" Albert asked him.