Chapter 30-Reunited once again

Start from the beginning

I've been limiting my uses of Kamui so I don't go fully blind before my fight with katsuki. If I play my cards right I'll be able to take his eyes and use his sharingan.

I learned the technique Amaterasu but I have to use my mangekyo not just my normal sharingan. I also learned how to put out the Amaterasu although all for one told me that is a super rare ability.

Somehow he has a sharingan, I've been keeping an eye on him recently and I can tell he's noticed, the training has been cut down from what it was before.

"Alright, let's go to the place where it all began." I say with a smile.

'Hosu city's remains.' I think as we walk out of the bar.

I leave the others and jump onto the top of a building.

"Meet me center of the city, I'll be waiting for y'all." I say before jumping away.

On the way I see a flash of yellow jump over a building. It feels as if time slows as I look closer and see Ochako with a bloody face and bags under her eyes. Her costume is super dirty reminding me of my own. I immediately change direction and follow her.

I follow her as she jumps from villian to villian punching them and knocking them out in one punch. I guess I haven't been the only one training these past few months. My only question is why is she alone. Did class 1-A not go with her?

I jump after her and yell out to her.

"Ochako!" I scream.

She freezes and almost stumbles to the ground after landing on a building.

She turns around and her eyes are bloodshot.

"Deku." She growls before turning to me and jumping at me with speeds I could barely react too.

She activates link mode and starts to growl even more as she punches me in the face over and over.

'I deserve this, but it doesn't matter in the end.' I think as I punch her once in the face sending her a few meters away.

"You bastard! I thought I could trust you! Now you're gonna pay!" She screams as she starts to run at me.

I activate link mode and stay where I am. She stops and her eyes widen.

"Where is Kai!" She screams.

"He's dead." I say.

"I extracted the tailed beast from him, now I'm the other jinchuriki of the ninetails" I say with a sadistic smile.

She falls onto her knees and holds her head.

"My brother....you killed him. First iida then all might and now....my brother...." She says.

I laugh.

"You should give up, I will create a world where you can be the hero you want to be, I will be the king, and you can be my queen." I say while taking my mask off and smiling.

"Like hell I'm gonna let you do anything to me anymore, I'm not falling for your tricks anymore!" She says grabbing me with blackwhip and propelling herself to me. She punches me in the head with a punch harder than I've ever felt.

"I'm guessing your at more then 50% huh?" I ask.

"75% with no strain." She says hitting me again.

I fly back and land on the edge of another building.

"So, is this where I have to kill you?" I ask.

"I won't let you!" She says with venom filling her voice.