N: Iida leaned back a bit and was confused but frustrated at the same time.

Iida: "Will you all stop this foolishness, and let everyone else get aboard the bus!?" He said while pushing them in.

N: Everyone was shoved onto the bus and everyone started talking, Tokoyami turned around immediately after hearing people's footsteps. Aika picked her head up and pushed her hair out of her face, and cleared her throat, and sat up straight. Tokoyami just looked to the side and sat in the seat by the window in the right row of the bus. As he sat down he hit himself on his forehead and growled then he let his arm fall on the arm rest of his seat. All the girls looked back at Aika and Tokoyami and they all had disappointed faces. So did Kirishima and Deku, when Bakugou got on the bus he looked back at Aika but she was looking out the window.

Bakugou: "Hmph."

N: He headed down the bus and sat next to Kirishima. Deku looked at Bakugou with worry because he saw the way he looked at Aika when he got on the bus. Todoroki sat next to Deku breaking his stare, then he looked at Todoroki and just smiled and Todoroki smiled back. Todoroki grabbed Deku's hand and rubbed his thumb on the base of his hand, and just faced forward. Deku nearly choked for a second by Todoroki's course of action but he just blushed and gave a nervous smile and kept his head down. Hoping that Todoroki didn't notice.

Kirshima: "You know, I think you were a little mean to Amari. Can't you try to get along with her?" He asked giving him a smile.

Bakugou: "Why should I waste my time hanging around that pathetic loser?" He asked crossing his arms.

Kirishima: "Come on Bakugou. Pleeease?" He pleaded as he leaned in close.

N: Bakugou gritted his teeth then he looked at Kirishima who was making a puppy dog face. Bakugou blushed then turned his head to the side and squeezed his arms tighter.

Bakugou: "Tch, I'll..think about it."

Kirishima: "Really?! Thanks Bakugou you're the best!" He said with a smile as he hugged his arm for a second.

Bakugou: "Yeah, yeah whatever. I said I'll think about it don't get your hopes up idiot! I could still say no!" He told Kirishima with a bit of anger in his voice.

N: To Bakugou Kirishima seemed like he wasn't listening he was just smiling while looking out the window. Bakugou's blush deepened a bit then he just faced forward and shifted a bit in his seat. Uncrossing his arms letting one rest on his leg and using the other to rest his head on. Then Kirishima looked at Bakugou from the corner of his eye and smiled. He looked back out the window then grabbed Bakugou's hand. Bakugou's eyes widened a bit then he relaxed he flipped his hand over and locked his hand with Kirishima's. It made Kirishima blush and smile more and it made Bakugou's blush deepen even though he still had that mad look on his face.

(Sry I couldn't help but add a lil bit of Kiribaku and Tododeku in the story. Some of my most favorite ships, I'm thinking about adding more parts of this!)

N: Aika continued looking out the window, drifting off into a daze as she replayed what she said to Tokoyami outside.

-Aika's POV-

"WHY CANT YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF?! I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO CARE, ABOUT ME OR WHAT I DO! SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Aika: "Why did I say that?" She asked herself in a whisper while looking out the window. "Of all things, why that? He did nothing wrong, I was just angry about something from my past but I just don't understand something..."

Tokoyami: "Amari? I'm sorry. I'm not sure what it was I did or said to make you upset but, I'm truly sorry."

'Why did he apologize?' She thought looking down. 'Even though he knew he did nothing wrong, he still apologized. He really is different,

~Flashback~

"Hehe, I think this looks great on you. It's one of a kind, like you."

'I know that he'd never apologize to me about anything. And when he did he never meant it. I'd be the one to apologize first, always.'

N: Aika looked to the side to see Tokoyami in his seat leaning against the side of the bus by the window. She gave a small smile but it was gone as fast as it appeared.

'I'm sorry Tokoyami. I'll apologize properly soon, please don't be displeased with me. I hope you know that I didn't mean it.'

N: Aika looked back out the window as she let her head rest in her hand. But with Tokoyami he too continued looking out the window, he still had his normal serious, quiet facial expression on but behind it was worry, curiosity, and a little bit of sadness. But even if that were the case, he was just worried about Aika and her feelings. He wanted to talk to her but he didn't want to make her more upset so he stayed seated, and just looked out the window. Everyone on the bus may have been talking the whole time but to Tokoyami and Aika everything was quiet because they're both drifting off into space. The bus came to it's stop, everyone exited the bus and headed into the locker rooms to change out of their costumes. Aika stayed behind a few minutes after everyone left then she looked around and let out a sigh. She closed her eyes and snapped her fingers, when she opened her eyes they were glowing red. Her body was covered in a black glowing mist then her P.E clothes returned and turned back into it's original design. She looked at herself and started walking to the locker rooms to change. But Echo-Shade stopped her, his arms were crossed and his glowing red eyes were squinting at her as if he were mad.

Aika: "Aw great." She groaned looking to the side.

( Ok thts it for now hope you all enjoyed this chapter stick around if u wanna see what comes next, see ya in the shadows)