The First Victory

Start from the beginning

Diana: It is impossible for seven warriors to defeat an army... unless... we take out the general.

Jessica: Lena! If we can stop her, the rest should follow.

Zatanna: But how?

Babs thought for a moment and then pulled out a computer.

Babs: Even giant mega warsuits need power. If we can jolt the mainframe, we can short it out!

Zatanna: I repeat, but how?

Kara spots a guitar and a speaker from across the boardwalk and grabs it.

Kara: I got one just like this and it shorts out my house all the time. Just turn it up to ten and shred!

Babs: But how do we get it to the motherboard inside the warsuit?

Karen: I'll do it.

Diana: Bumblebee, are you sure?

Karen: It's too scary and I don't wanna do it. But I will!

Babs: Great! Connect this cable to the CPU in Lena's suit, and I'll rig the amp to go past ten....

Kara: No way! Can you do that for mine?

Others: No.

Kara: Aw.

Babs: ...Then I can plug the other end to the amp and...

Kara: Zzzzt! Bratty McBratterson's going down!

Diana: Green Lantern, get Batgirl as close to Lena as you can. Supergirl, Zatanna, Plastic Man, you're with me. Now, let us do this.

...

Zatanna appeared by the robot Lena was controlling.

Zatanna: egarim! ["mirage"]

Lena tried to catch her, but she kept teleporting and saying "egarim", which distracted Lena.

Bumblebee was taking the plug to the robot, While Wonder Woman, You and Supergirl were keeping the Robot's arms in place so bumblebee can get in.

Green Lantern created a Bumper car for Batgirl to get in.

She then made a controller to move the car to the robot, and Batgirl was trying to get the amp to 11.

Then Bumblebee got the amp in and contacted Batgirl with a speaker.

Karen: I'm in! Is the amp ready?

Babs: Oh yeah.

She then drew an eleven on the speaker.

Babs: Almost there.

When the car was almost there, she used her bat-hook to swing to the arm and grab hold of the other end of the plug, causing the first one to disconnect. Luckily, Bumblebee got hold of it and tried to connect it.

Then Batgirl put it on 11.

Lena then got angry and then started mashing buttons, causing the arms to break free and the robot ascended into the sky.

Lena: Get off! Say goodbye to your pier, suckers!

Y/N: Uhh.. she's..

Zatanna: It's now or never!

Babs: Hey Supergirl, ready to rock?!

Batgirl throws the guitar to Supergirl, who catches it.

Kara: Alright, little girl, time for a lullaby!

She shreds the guitar, causing an loud and electrical explosion.

Bumblebee couldn't pull the plug in, but she had an idea. she plugged HERSLEF in and got electrocuted. Then, the robot's circuits got fried up.