"Sure. Niggas be actin up now a days. So it ain't nothing to help you." He said while opening the door for me.

"Thanks." I said while getting in.

Rayvon drove to the hospital and I got out.

"Ill just be a minute." I said.

"Iight ill be here." He said pulling out his phone.

I walked in the hospital to the front desk.

"In here to see Xavier." I said.

"Last name ma'am?" the lady said

"Johnson." I said feeling butterfly's in my stomach.

"He got moved to room 361 on the second floor." The lady answered.

"Thank you." I smiled as I walked to the nearest elevator.

I got on the elevator and pressed 2.

After what felt like forever the elevator dinged.

I walked out and searched for the number.

On the search I hoped no one was in there.

I finally found the room and peeked in before I entered. Luckily he was too busy watching tv.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

As soon as I walked in his head snapped in my direction as he gave me a glare.

"You came fast. Done with that nigga so soon?" he said laughing.

I rolled my eyes. Asshole. I dug in my channel purse for the ring box.

I slammed it on his little bedside table.

"I can't believe you. You know absolutely nothing you dumb ass. First of all I was at the hospital with Nell and Gio. She went into labor. Plus the doctor told me you wouldn't be up for a couple of days. Secon-" I tried to finish my speech.

"Baby-" he started.

"No. Shut up. Second how dare you call me a hoe. I stayed by your side and this is how you treat my ass. If I didn't love you I would hate you so much right now, but as much as I want to I can't. Ugh you frustrate me. We were engaged but your stubbornness ruined that shit for you. You ain't Neva gon find a chick like me. I wasn't with you for the money, or the cars, or your "job". I was with you because I love yo dumb ass, but obviously you can't see that cuse first thing you did was jump to conclusions." I felt myself about to cry.

"Baby I'm so sorry everyone was trying to tell me but-" he said.

"Nah you good. Delete me from your phone and life right?" I laughed while a couple of tears went down my face.

"I ain't mean that. I thought you was cheating on me." He said with a sad look on his face. "Take me back please."

'Ill think about it." I said walking toward the door.

"Where you going?" He asked

"Somewhere you ain't." I said as I walked out.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding as I smiled.

I walked out the hospital to Rayvons car.

"How did it go?" he asked as I got in.

"Good. Better than I thought." I said.

"So lyric told me his friends hang round some pizza place." He said. "You wanna go?"

"Sure. Pizza sounds good." I said.