Chapter 24

Taking a break it seems. Well that's what Naya said the last time I saw her which was a week ago. It's been a week and she hasn't even called me or even texted me. Believe me I've tried calling her but it usually ends up going straight to voicemail or a Glee cast member ends up answering it saying that she's not available right now which is a load of bullshit. I just want to talk to her, I miss her voice, just her presence would make me feel a million times better than what I'm feeling right now.

Shay, well I've been talking to her this past week, she's kept me company and she's been here at my house at least everyday this past week. She's a very outgoing person and she's very nice, I like it. I get why Naya would be jealous of her, but then again she should be able to trust me and not get jealous over every single girl that hits on me.

"Hey brought you a coffee. How you feeling today?" Shay sat down next to me on the couch

"Fine I guess. Got any plans today?" She took a sip of her coffee and looked at me

"Hanging out with you all day is the only thing on my mind beautiful" I blushed a little and looked down at my lap for a moment

"Yeah sure, we can sit here and watch movies all day and be lazy" she chuckled scooting closer to me

"Then I guess we have to make ourselves comfortable don't we" she winked putting her arm around me. So charming.
_____________

A day later I found myself in bed being sad over the fact that Naya has yet to contact me. I was thinking that maybe this is it, our relationship ends now, she probably won't talk to me ever again that's why she hasn't even made an attempt to call me, then again I thought that was non sense and that Naya wouldn't just do that, she's not that heartless.

My phone started ringing and I never gotten off my bed so fast and answered it in my life

"Hello?" I said nervously hoping it was Naya

"Hey best friend" Slowly I felt myself starting to crumble slowly back to bed

"What do you want?" I said kind of annoyed

"Someone's mad today damn. I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing, also to tell you that Buddy's flying over tomorrow and you're picking him up. So how's the whole Naya situation going?"

"Horrible. She still has yet to call me, I just want to see her you know at least explain to her that me and Shay are nothing, I just want to be able to kiss her and cuddle with her and do all those cute little stuff with her" I sighed laying down on my bed

"That's your fault" she started laughing on the other end

"This is not funny!"

"Oh but it is. I told you to not freaking do it and you still did it, I told you to tell Naya about it and you didn't do it. I told you all of that to avoid this! If you would have just listened to me you could be making out with Naya right now in your bed or something, but noooo you want to go out with Shay like what the fuck Demi?!"

"Shay is a great person okay? And to begin with I didn't want to tell her because I knew she would get mad and get jealous over it and it would've still ended with a fight"

"Why did you even want to go out with Shay?"

"Just you know...wanted to meet her"

"You fucking liar! Do you like her or something?"

"No! She's a cuddly person but no I don't like her and she gives the best hugs but that's not the point. I don't like her okay? My feelings right now are all for Naya, literally I'm craving her right now" she sighed