"Like fresh soil after rain. Every intoxicating yet calming."

"Are you saying I smell like marijuana?" He retorted. I laughed lightly hearing that.

"Maybe."

We were again silent, I was enjoying his body next to mine. It was a pleasure which I couldn't possibly explain in words. It was a feeling like I am complete now.

"You are still not going there, Oliver."

Way to ruin the mood.

"Elliot.."

"No." With that he pushed back and locked his eyes on me. His eyes were so intensed at this very moment that it was hard to look away. The green of them minimized as black took the place. I didn't notice when but his one hand gripped my collor. It wasn't a strong grip but not so strong. It was easy for me break free from it yet I was unable to remove his hand.

My palm were sweating and for sure my eyes were wide. This was the look in his eyes which set my inside on fire. A sick part of me was thrilled, excited.

"Let me repeat it for you to understand, Oliver. YOU.ARE.NOT.GOING."

My mind couldn't comprehend what he was saying as my whole attention was focused on his eyes. They were so powerfully expressive at this right moment. For a brief moment his eyes traveled down to my lips then upto my face. Unconsciously I leaned in , he did the same. His lips met mine, immediately taking control not that I could do that. I still had no idea how to lead a kiss.

Unlike other two kisses, this one was rough, demanding, controlling. His tounge not only dominated my mouth but also my mind. Every swirl of his lip or his tounge was sending weird sensation through my body. My mind was buzzing, electric shockes ran in my veins. My mind could only focus on his lips and his hand which had found his way over to my neck.His hand firmly rested there, his thump rubbing slow pattern on my jaw. My one hand was reasting on his chest and one was entangled in his hair somehow.

I could live in this moment.

I can live in this moment.

This fire, this electrifying shock, this connection, this bond all was overwhelming. My heart was ready to burst. When we broke apart, he had a smile on his face but for me it was disappointing, I wanted to kiss him more, feel him more. He moved his head and started leaving butterfly kisses over my neck or on my ear. Suddenly he stopped, stared at me.

"What?" My own voiced sounded foreign to me, it was needy, breathless. That realization was enough to make me blush like a tomato. His smile widened at my embarrassment.

"I thought you were ticklish." He said rubbing nose along my jaw. His voice was also hoarse, deep, sensuous. His gaze still held that mischievous glint. I rolled my eyes, connecting our lips again. This time I tried to take control. Tried. In few swift motion he was in control again. He tugged and pulled my lips as if it wasn't enough he bit my bottom lip so hard that I tasted blood in mouth, even that didn't stop him from kissing. I wasn't complaining. Warmth spread through my body when he continued to roam his hand over my body. I locked my arms around his neck, bringing him closer than he already was.

For a person who was injured, his lungs were quite strong. It was totally blissfully to be in his arms, him in my arms, tangled in each other in a way which made it difficult to tell us apart.

A sudden knock on the door worked like cold water which made us pulled away from each other. Elliot sighed heavily, glaring at the door as he gave a chaste kiss on my forehead.

My heart just did not start beating faster!

"Go away." I laughed at his annoyed look. He is too cute sometimes.