31. Speak up

Maddie-
Who would have
thought that getting coffee would be such a bad thing who would've thought getting something as you know good as coffee would be would be not as joyful as it used to be I thought I hate going to the coffee shop because

I never know if Oli
has poisoned by drink or not or if he's going to be nice that day and let us live and let us breathe or did he just poured a whole bottle of Ipecac down in it .

I nervously went up to the counter and ordered my drink I was so so scared he looked at me with such affection and I felt kind of nauseous did the bastard actually think that.

I loved him know if he didn't have the ingredients to make my caramel macchiato that morning iced to be I would've never looked at his ass two times but I didn't want to spend my coffee so .

I just kind of held my head down there's nothing worse than spit in your coffee and Getting sick right there after but I didn't know what to do or what to say I got a coffee and I walked away I need to come up with a solution I need to come up with a plan but what do I do I thought they only one thing I could do .

I suppose But I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed on my way back to the table there is a huge pile of hot chocolate spells out everywhere Emilie wasn't paying attention to where she was going and she slid right in it it was kind of funny at times but.

I didn't have the heart to laugh because she was hurt but Nancy and her slip a note bananas strawberries and whip cream and chive cocoa funny but then I realized it wasn't funny it was of mean and nasty set up.
Jimin-
Oh no Emilie are you Okay are you Okay Emilie are you oh my goodness I'm so sorry I thought my dad but I guess not round here let's get you back to the dorm and cleaned up and then we can have our spaghetti night and try to relax I'm so so sorry.

Emilie-it's Okay really I'm so upset I want to go home
I just wanted a cuppa hot chocolate well then
I did but I'm so upset Maddie Namjoon Jin get me out of here please I want to go home and get a shower I feel so dirty oh would you be so kind to Have my clothes laid out for me when I get back to the dorm I feel gross .

I think I'm gonna take a nap I'm really embarrassed I don't think we should come back out to the parents and it's obvious psycho mix psycho has no plans of slowing down and to be honest he looks nothing like you Jimin he looks like your Barbie doll who looks fucked up because it didn't get printed right no offense.