I decided to brush my teeth and wash my face. Half and hour later my friend Dylan who is a doctor came and checked on Liam. He mentioned it is a viral fever and nothing serious. He prescribed some medicines and I asked one of my bodyguard to bring them since I don't want to leave Liam alone.

Liam woke up in some time was more irritated than last night. He didn't left me even when I was making his baby food; so that I can give him his medicines. It took me an hour to feed him because of his tantrums but I can't blame him. I made myself a cup of coffee in between since I didn't had anything since morning and I need a cup of caffeine to start my day. After that, I gave him his medicines and tried to play with him but he wasn't in the mood. Ofcourse how can he be when he is sick.

I decided maybe he would like natural air so I brought him in the balcony. He loves nature and it did seemed to work. After sometime he started to play though he was still clinging to me. We stayed there for about two hours and later went inside. I made a fresh fruit smoothie for him as it was healthy and then fed him. It took me an hour and later after giving him medicines, burped him.

I thought that a nap would make him fresh so I tried to make him sleep but it was really difficult. After many efforts later, he was asleep. I placed him in his crib and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen to make something for me since I am starving. I looked at the clock to see it is 3pm in the afternoon. I quickly made some fried rice as it was quick to make. After having my lunch, I placed the plates in the dishwasher and turned it on.

I decided to take a quick 10 minutes shower to feel fresh and energetic. As I came out from the shower, my land line phone ringed. The voice was echoing in the room slightly and I was worried that it will wake up Liam. I put on dark blue sweatpants with black vest and went downstairs in the living room. I picked up the call to see it was from receptionist. She mentioned that Aria is downstairs and has some important work with me. I told her that I will ask someone to bring Aria up. I ended the call and asked Archer, one of my bodyguard to bring her up. I gave him the gold card for the elevator and went upstairs to check on Liam. He was sleeping soundly which was a relief. I kissed his forehead just as the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to see Aria was standing behind Archer in office clothes. I was quite surprised to see her here. I dismissed him and turned towards Aria. She mentioned that she needed my signature on some documents which were important for a deal. I asked her to come in. She was looking around in awe especially the view. I let her look around and decided not to disturb her. When her eyes met mine, she removed the papers and gave me. I took them and went towards the sofa to sign them. I remembered I did not have a pen with me so looked up to ask her when I noticed her looking at my back muscles.

I smirked at the fact that she was checking me out. I asked for a pen and her cheeks turned pink as she understood the reason behind my smirk. I signed the papers and went towards her standing near her but a few feet away to not scare her. She was looking at the view, lost in her own world. I cleared my throat to let her know of my presence. I gave her the papers and was speaking to her when suddenly Liam's cry was heard. A look of confusion passed her face but later turned into worry. I told her to wait there and went upstairs. I looked in Liam's room to see he was awake and looking for me. I took him in my arms and tried to calm him down while going towards living room.

Upon seeing Liam's condition, Aria's frown deepened with worry in her eyes. Liam turned around and when he looked at her made grabby hands towards her. She looked at me to ask my permission and I nodded at her. She came near me and took Liam from me. She started to calm him down by talking sweetly to him. Liam hadn't seeked comfort from any other woman except my mom. He isn't comfortable with many people. Seeing him actually listening to Aria gave my heart an unknown joy. Also, to see worry and concern in her eyes for Liam was something new to me.  They both haven't spend that much time with each other; yet are so close. There are indeed some bonds which are from heart itself.

Aria turned to me and asked about Liam's room in a whisper. I looked at Liam to see he was asleep and was glued to her like a koala. I took her to Liam's room. She tried to put him in his crib but instead he tightened his hold on her. I was amused by his actions. Looking at him, I know he won't leave her that easily so I asked her to come downstairs once she placed her in his crib.

It has been half and hour and Aria has not came down yet. Maybe Liam would be  throwing a tantrum. I decided to look for myself but the sight wasn't what I expected. There on the chair was Aria with Liam cuddled to her chest. They both were sleeping peacefully. Aria had her hand on his head with arms wrapped around him. They were both looking adorable and cute at the same time.

'I can't believe myself that I am describing someone cute.' I removed that thought from my mind and looked at them

I was always afraid that no one could love and care about Liam like his mother but looking at them today proved me how wrong I was. Aria takes care of him more than his real mother. The connection they have with each other is something that even I can't understand. I have noticed how Liam is always happy when she is around. I took the extra blanket from the cupboard and covered them with it. I kissed Liam's forehead and couldn't stop myself to lightly peck Aria's cheek and forehead. She lightly smiled in her sleep and brought Liam closer to her. Seems like someone is a cuddler. I shook my head with a smile on my face and went in the living room.

Isn't Liam the cutest guys. Hope you all liked Nathan's POV. Anyways do vote if you like the chapter and let me know your views in the comments section.

~Love
Diya♡