"Dada will be right back buddy. Don't do any trouble okay."

He just nodded his head at me not paying attention to me because he was busy playing. I went him in my room and took a quick 10 minutes shower since I didn't wanted to leave him alone. I changed into black sweatpants with grey vest knowing no one is in the house. I went back to Liam and took him back with myself to kitchen since I was hungry. I looked at the clock to see it was 2pm in afternoon. I placed him on his high chair with some toys and started making lunch. I know surprising that I know how to cook but my mom made me take cooking classes. Also cooking has been my hobby so it is quite fun. I can cook Italian and Mexican cuisine really well with some of the other dishes.

I made spaghetti since I was too tired to make anything else. For Liam, I prepared his baby food and started feeding him. Once he was done, I made him burp and later ate mine lunch. I placed the dishes and other vessels in the dishwasher. Looking at Liam's face I can tell he is tired. I took him in my room and started patting his back. He snuggled in my neck and after a while he was in deep sleep. I placed him on the bed and lied besides him.

I worked the whole flight back so I didn't wanted to work. My thoughts unknowingly drifted to Aria. She was looking gorgeous in that dress; even better than I had imagined. As soon as we entered that party every male was looking at her. I did not wanted to leave her alone but I  needed to meet some people. I didn't bring her with me knowing everyone will look at her which I did not appreciate a bit. But looking at her with some man dancing and laughing; made me mad. I guess this is what people call jealousy. I immediately took her from him; and in my arms where she belongs. We were dancing closely and our body were fitting perfectly with each other. I know it sounds impossible but with the right person you feel these things. I remember I used to hear this but used to scoff thinking it is unreal and doesn't happens in real life.

And that almost kiss, I just lost control on myself and wanted to devour her beautiful pink lips and probably would have if we weren't interrupted. I loved her reddened cheeks making me want to bite them. I loved knowing that I have an effect on her. This feelings that I have for Aria is different than I have experienced but the only thing I know right now is she is mine and will always be mine.

Liam snuggled more in my side and was stirring to find comfortable position. I placed him on my chest which is his favourite place to sleep. Just looking at him brings me peace. He is my world, my son and my everything. I don't know what I would do without him. I cuddled with him and was soon asleep.

After the nap Liam was behaving wierdly; like he was clinging to me entire time when I was making dinner. I decided to order take out and spend time with him. After having dinner, we played for sometime but he was getting irritated. I thought he might be tired and tried to make him sleep but it wasn't possible. He placed his head in my neck and after sometime he was finally asleep but his arms were tightly wrapped around me. I decided it would be better to let him sleep in my room. He is not this clingy generally. I was getting worried but assured myself thinking that it might be because he would have missed me. I placed him on my chest and hugged him. I was asleep within few minutes.

Next morning I woke up at 8am which is unusual for me. Those sleepless nights back were taking a toll on me. I looked at Liam to see he was still sleeping peacefully and decided to let him sleep. I kissed his forehead but it was hot than usual. I took him in my arms and checked his forehead again. It seems he have fever. I placed him in the middle of the bed and arranged pillows around him so that he won't fall.

I went in the kitchen and took a bowl to fill it up with cool water and took some wipes with me. On the way back to my room, I took thermometer to check Liam's fever. When I came back I saw that he is still sleeping. I checked his temperature to see it was 102°F. I started placing cool wipes on his forehead and removed his socks to make him comfortable. I called one of my friends who is a doctor and asked him to come at my house to check on Liam. I already informed receptionist to let him come and ordered one of my bodyguards to bring him up.